- 20 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 21 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 22 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 22 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- News Exasperated Imran Khan plays communal card, calls Modi govt "Hindu Supremacist"
- Sports Revealed: Potential main event and card for WWE Clash of Champions 2019
- Movies Will Sakshi Agarwal Come Back To Bigg Boss Tamil 3 House As A Wild Card Entry? Fans Are Waiting!
- Technology Office vs Office 365: Key differences you should know
- Lifestyle How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai Motor India Limited will officially launch the Venue on 21 May 2019. The company officially opened pre-bookings yesterday at a token amount of Rs 21,000. Buyers can book the Hyundai Venue online or via authorized dealerships. Now, just under three weeks before launch, Hyundai has revealed colour options that the Venue is available in.
Before we reveal the colours the vehicle is available in, let's talk a little about the Hyundai Venue. The SUV will be offered with three engine options, and a total of 13 variants. Eight of the variants feature diesel engines, and five feature petrol engines.
The entry level E, and S trims feature 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 83bhp of power and 115Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. We assume the idea behind this set up could be competitive pricing.
The Hyundai Venue will also be a test mule for Hyundai's new 1.0-litre turbo-charged petrol engine. The three-cylinder T-GDI (Turbo-charged Gasoline Direct Injection) engine will be offered on the S, SX, and the SX(O) trims. This engine produces 120bhp of power and 172Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission and a segment first7-speed dual clutch automatic.
The largest engine on offer for the Hyundai Venue is the 1.4-litre four-cylinder U2 CRDI (Common Rail Diesel Injection) engine. This engine produces 89bhp of power and 220Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The Hyundai Venue will be available in seven single-tone colours and three dual-tone colours. The single tone colour options include Star Dust, Polar White, Fiery Red, Deep Forest, Lava Orange, Typhoon Silver, and Denim Blue.
The dual-tone colour schemes available are Denim Blue with a Polar White roof, Polar White with a Phantom Black roof, and, Lava Orange with a Phantom Black Roof. The dual colour options are available in the 1.0-litre SX, and the 1.4-litre SX variants.
While information about pricing will be available closer to launch, we expect the Hyundai Venue to be priced between Rs 8 lakh and Rs 13 lakh, ex-showroom (India). To know more about the Hyundai Venue, click here.
Thoughts About The Colour Options For The Hyundai Venue
Honestly, these are standard colour options offered by a lot of manufacturers. They just call them different names. We're heading to a showroom to look at the various colours in person. Stay tuned and we'll let you know what colours look best.