- 8 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 10 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 10 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 11 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports ICC World Cup: Lower-order need to be ready as top-order can go off in overcast conditions: Kohli
- News 2019 mandate liberated India from ailments of dynasty, casteism and appeasement: Amit Shah
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai Motor India Limited will officially launch the Venue on 21 May 2019. The company officially opened pre-bookings yesterday at a token amount of Rs 21,000. Buyers can book the Hyundai Venue online or via authorized dealerships. Now, just under three weeks before launch, Hyundai has revealed colour options that the Venue is available in.
Before we reveal the colours the vehicle is available in, let's talk a little about the Hyundai Venue. The SUV will be offered with three engine options, and a total of 13 variants. Eight of the variants feature diesel engines, and five feature petrol engines.
The entry level E, and S trims feature 1.2-litre naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 83bhp of power and 115Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual transmission. We assume the idea behind this set up could be competitive pricing.
The Hyundai Venue will also be a test mule for Hyundai's new 1.0-litre turbo-charged petrol engine. The three-cylinder T-GDI (Turbo-charged Gasoline Direct Injection) engine will be offered on the S, SX, and the SX(O) trims. This engine produces 120bhp of power and 172Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission and a segment first7-speed dual clutch automatic.
The largest engine on offer for the Hyundai Venue is the 1.4-litre four-cylinder U2 CRDI (Common Rail Diesel Injection) engine. This engine produces 89bhp of power and 220Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The Hyundai Venue will be available in seven single-tone colours and three dual-tone colours. The single tone colour options include Star Dust, Polar White, Fiery Red, Deep Forest, Lava Orange, Typhoon Silver, and Denim Blue.
The dual-tone colour schemes available are Denim Blue with a Polar White roof, Polar White with a Phantom Black roof, and, Lava Orange with a Phantom Black Roof. The dual colour options are available in the 1.0-litre SX, and the 1.4-litre SX variants.
While information about pricing will be available closer to launch, we expect the Hyundai Venue to be priced between Rs 8 lakh and Rs 13 lakh, ex-showroom (India). To know more about the Hyundai Venue, click here.
Thoughts About The Colour Options For The Hyundai Venue
Honestly, these are standard colour options offered by a lot of manufacturers. They just call them different names. We're heading to a showroom to look at the various colours in person. Stay tuned and we'll let you know what colours look best.