- 10 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 10 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 1 day ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News 'Unfortunate': Akali Dal attacks BJP on farm bills
- Sports Liverpool confirm Jota signing for reported £45m
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Promo: Sidharth Shukla And Gauahar Khan Join Salman In Promising An Entertaining Season
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Hyundai Motor India Ltd. have received an overwhelming response for its recently launched SUV, the Hyundai Venue. The company has received over 17,000 bookings, and over 80,000 'interest to purchase' connections. The Hyundai Venue is India' first fully connected SUV.
Hyundai Motor is thrilled that the Venue has received a clear and positive response from Indian customers. The Venue is cementing it's status as the most desired SUV in its segment, and the company says they are witnessing the highest ever footfall at all it's dealerships.
Commenting on this achievement, Mr Vikas Jain, Nation Sales Head, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "The Hyundai Venue is the talk of the town as our dealerships are witnessing highest ever traction and footfalls. We are overwhelmed with the response as customers are spending maximum time inside the cabin experiencing the new technology and connectivity features. The Hyundai Venue paving the path of the future, and connected mobility solutions in India, and we further thank our customers for choosing a happy Life with the Venue."
Hyundai Motor India launched the Hyundai Venue on 21 May, and the response towards the car has been phenomenal. The SUV features Hyundai's latest design language including the signature hexagonal front grille, dual headlamp set up, LED DRLs, and LED tail lights. Hyundai offers the Venue in three engine variants.
There is a 1.2-litre petrol engine that produces 83bhp and 115Nm of torque; a 1.4-litre diesel engine that produces 99bhp and 220Nm of torque and the top-spec 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine that produces 120bhp and 170Nm of torque.
The Hyundai Venue also features an air purifier, a push button start/stop, keyless entry, LED DRLs, cruise control, 6 airbags on the top-end variant, ABS, EBD, ESP, hill hold and traction control.
In addition, the new Hyundai Venue also features wireless phone charging, remote car tracking, locating the car in a parking lot, and even immobilizing it in case of theft. The SUV's other first-in-class features include a 3 year, unlimited kilometers warranty.
Hyundai has priced their all new Venue between Rs 6.50 lakh and Rs 11.11 lakh ex-showroom India, which is the cheapest in the sub-4 meter segment.
Thoughts About The High Booking and Interest Numbers For The Hyundai Venue
Hyundai must be really happy with the way sales have started for the Venue. The new Hyundai Venue was expected to be a bestseller and we think the company has nailed it. The SUV is expected to do really well and we expect these numbers to go up over the next few weeks.