- 11 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 12 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 13 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News RRB Paramedical Exam admit card 2019, check dates for July 20, 21 exams
- Technology Fossil Sport Smartwatch Review: A Smart Yet Premium Masterpiece
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Sports Morgan will be up for T20 World Cup - Bayliss
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Hyundai has revealed the Tucson N-Line for european markets. The Hyundai N-line is the variant of the Tucson that is inclined towards spirited and sporty driving. The Hyundai Tucson comes with more power, aesthetic enhancements and sporty handling characteristics.
Sporty vehicles are not everyone's cup of tea. Most people prefer quiet, sedate and stately luxurious vehicles that can be used on a daily basis. However, there are some people who prefer a sporty ride instead of comfort while going over potholes.
Some people who prefer higher output figures and increased performance. It for these people that some manufacturers develop sporty versions of a regular vehicle that is already on sale. Special divisions are created within the company, dedicated to making sporty vehicles that are as reliable as the regular ones.
Hyundai's performance division is simply called 'N'. Any Hyundai car with the 'N' suffix to the model name is bound to be quick, loud and sporty. However, for the many who find the N cars to be too extreme for everyday use and the regular Hyundai cars too boring for everyday use, Hyundai has the N-Line cars in store.
They are majorly the regular hyundai cars, but feature lots of aesthetic changes and a few mechanical changes. The Hyundai Tucson N-Line is the latest N-Line car to be pushed out by the Korean manufacturer. The changes made to the exterior are not subtle in any way.
Up front is a mesh grille that is finished in black and specially designed bumper. A new headlamp unit and fog-lamp unit with unique daytime-running lights complete the changes up front.
The attention grabbing bit on the side profile of the Tucson N-Line are the new black-coloured 19-inch alloy wheels. At the rear is a sporty black-coloured spoiler, redesigned tail-lamps and an N-Line specific bumper.
Inside the car too, there are several changes to make sure the occupants know they are driving in a Hyundai N vehicle. It features a black theme and interior upgrades include sports seats with red-coloured contrast stitching. The foot pedals are now made of aluminium alloy and quite a lot of N-Line badges can be located.
Buyers can choose between one petrol engine and two mild-hybrid diesel engines to power the Tucson N-Line. The Petrol variant is powered by a 1.6-litre, four-cylinder unit producing 172bhp. The diesel variants are driver by either a 1.6-litre engine with a maximum power output of 134bhp or a 2.0-litre engine pushing out 182bhp.
The steering and suspensions setup too has tweaked to allow more spirited driving. The software that controls the electronic power steering has been reprogrammed. The front suspension has been stiffened by eight percent and the rear suspension has been stiffened by five percent.
Thoughts on Hyundai Tucson N-Line Revealed
The Hyundai Tucson N-Line is just a mild showcase of what the N division's capabilities. In the pipeline is a fully blown Hyundai Tucson N which reportedly produces over 340bhp. That is going to be one fast SUV. At this point, it is uncertain if the N or N-Line models would make it to the Indian market.
The Indian market has matured and performance cars are now selling more than ever before. What makes it better for Hyundai is the fact that it is among the top-three car manufacturers in the country, which means the company is more than capable of making the N-Line cars in India. All this, put together makes us think the Indian market is ready for the Hyundai N-Line cars.