- 9 hrs ago India-Bound Hyundai Elantra Facelift To Be Offered With Petrol Powertrain Only
- 10 hrs ago Skoda Kodiaq Corporate Edition Launched In India: Priced At Rs 33 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago MG eZS Teased Ahead Of India-Launch Next Year: To Rival The Hyundai Kona EV
- 12 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar & XUV300 BS-VI Spied Testing In India: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Ranveer Singh Is Deepika Padukone’s ‘Trashcan’ According To The Hilarious Meme She Posted!
- News Six BSP MLAs join Congress in Rajasthan
- Sports PKL 2019: Dabang Delhi consolidate their position on top of the table following their win over Telugu Titans
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A70s To Be Priced At Rs. 32,990, Hints Report
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Look Is Pretty Simple To Ace
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai is offering discounts and benefits on the Santro and these benefits could be up to Rs 31,000. A dealer in Pune confirmed that there is a cash discount of Rs 11,000 and an additional bonus of Rs 20,000 on exchange of an old vehicle.
Launched in October 2018, the Hyundai Santro is the entry-level model of the company in India. According to GaadiWaadi, Hyundai has retailed 6,906 units of the Santro last month as compared to sales figures for the month of March which stood at 8,280 units.
The Santro is based on the updated platform of Grand i10 and the platform features changes to the design in order to meet required safety norms. The hatchback is made from 63 per cent high strength steel and the Santro measures 3,610 mm length, 1,645 mm width, 1560 mm height and 2,400 mm wheelbase.
The exterior features design ques from the Grand i10 such as the front grille, and the swept-back headlamps and big fog lamps. Hyundai has kept the side profile of the vehicle simple while the rear features new tail lamps, and a new bumper.
The interiors of the Hyundai Santro feature a touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility, a reverse parking camera, rear AC vents and more. Safety features on the hatchback include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, over-speed alarms, and seat-belt alarms.
While the Hyundai Santro is offered with one engine option, it is available in 9 variants. The vehicle is powered by 1.1-litre four-cylinder petrol engine the produces 68bhp of power and 99 Nm of torque. Seven variants feature a 5-speed manual transmission, and two variants are available with automatic transmission.
The Hyundai Santro is available in seven different colours — Typhoon Silver, Polar White, Mariana Blue, Fiery Red, Diana Green, Imperial Beige, and Star Dust. The Hyundai Santro is priced between Rs 3.90 lakh and Rs 5.65 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Benefits On The Hyundai Santro
Interesting set of benefits. We think 11,000 is an okay amount to give out a a cash discount, but the 20,000 additional bonus over exchange seems a little off. I mean how exactly do we know fair price for an old car. What happens if the old car is impecably maintained by an uncle from the Parsi community? Good initiative from Hyundai though. We hope this translates to more sales of the Santro.