- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 5 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 5 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 6 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Sports Asif Ali rejoins Pakistan squad after daughter's funeral
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Takes A Decision That Might Leave His Fans Disappointed? Deets Inside!
- Technology Now Instagram users can post landscape video on IGTV: Everything you need to know
- News President Donald Trump and PM Modi to meet at G-20 Summit in June
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Lifestyle Methemoglobinemia: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai is offering discounts and benefits on the Santro and these benefits could be up to Rs 31,000. A dealer in Pune confirmed that there is a cash discount of Rs 11,000 and an additional bonus of Rs 20,000 on exchange of an old vehicle.
Launched in October 2018, the Hyundai Santro is the entry-level model of the company in India. According to GaadiWaadi, Hyundai has retailed 6,906 units of the Santro last month as compared to sales figures for the month of March which stood at 8,280 units.
The Santro is based on the updated platform of Grand i10 and the platform features changes to the design in order to meet required safety norms. The hatchback is made from 63 per cent high strength steel and the Santro measures 3,610 mm length, 1,645 mm width, 1560 mm height and 2,400 mm wheelbase.
The exterior features design ques from the Grand i10 such as the front grille, and the swept-back headlamps and big fog lamps. Hyundai has kept the side profile of the vehicle simple while the rear features new tail lamps, and a new bumper.
The interiors of the Hyundai Santro feature a touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility, a reverse parking camera, rear AC vents and more. Safety features on the hatchback include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, over-speed alarms, and seat-belt alarms.
While the Hyundai Santro is offered with one engine option, it is available in 9 variants. The vehicle is powered by 1.1-litre four-cylinder petrol engine the produces 68bhp of power and 99 Nm of torque. Seven variants feature a 5-speed manual transmission, and two variants are available with automatic transmission.
The Hyundai Santro is available in seven different colours — Typhoon Silver, Polar White, Mariana Blue, Fiery Red, Diana Green, Imperial Beige, and Star Dust. The Hyundai Santro is priced between Rs 3.90 lakh and Rs 5.65 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Benefits On The Hyundai Santro
Interesting set of benefits. We think 11,000 is an okay amount to give out a a cash discount, but the 20,000 additional bonus over exchange seems a little off. I mean how exactly do we know fair price for an old car. What happens if the old car is impecably maintained by an uncle from the Parsi community? Good initiative from Hyundai though. We hope this translates to more sales of the Santro.