- 6 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 24 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- News 1,256 cases of illegal trading, poaching of wildlife recorded from 2017 to 2019: Centre
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab ropes in a range of sponsors
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Called Uneducated By Meena Kumari’s Step-son; 'She Inflicted Trauma On Our Family'
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Hyundai is offering discounts and benefits on the Santro and these benefits could be up to Rs 31,000. A dealer in Pune confirmed that there is a cash discount of Rs 11,000 and an additional bonus of Rs 20,000 on exchange of an old vehicle.
Launched in October 2018, the Hyundai Santro is the entry-level model of the company in India. According to GaadiWaadi, Hyundai has retailed 6,906 units of the Santro last month as compared to sales figures for the month of March which stood at 8,280 units.
The Santro is based on the updated platform of Grand i10 and the platform features changes to the design in order to meet required safety norms. The hatchback is made from 63 per cent high strength steel and the Santro measures 3,610 mm length, 1,645 mm width, 1560 mm height and 2,400 mm wheelbase.
The exterior features design ques from the Grand i10 such as the front grille, and the swept-back headlamps and big fog lamps. Hyundai has kept the side profile of the vehicle simple while the rear features new tail lamps, and a new bumper.
The interiors of the Hyundai Santro feature a touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatibility, a reverse parking camera, rear AC vents and more. Safety features on the hatchback include dual airbags, ABS with EBD, over-speed alarms, and seat-belt alarms.
While the Hyundai Santro is offered with one engine option, it is available in 9 variants. The vehicle is powered by 1.1-litre four-cylinder petrol engine the produces 68bhp of power and 99 Nm of torque. Seven variants feature a 5-speed manual transmission, and two variants are available with automatic transmission.
The Hyundai Santro is available in seven different colours — Typhoon Silver, Polar White, Mariana Blue, Fiery Red, Diana Green, Imperial Beige, and Star Dust. The Hyundai Santro is priced between Rs 3.90 lakh and Rs 5.65 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Benefits On The Hyundai Santro
Interesting set of benefits. We think 11,000 is an okay amount to give out a a cash discount, but the 20,000 additional bonus over exchange seems a little off. I mean how exactly do we know fair price for an old car. What happens if the old car is impecably maintained by an uncle from the Parsi community? Good initiative from Hyundai though. We hope this translates to more sales of the Santro.