- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Counting to begin at 8 am
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Hyundai Motors India, has silently launched a new variant of their Santro hatchback. Called the 'Anniversary Edition' will be available in both the manual and automatic variants. The Santro Anniversary Edition manual variant is priced at Rs 5.12 lakh while the automatic variant costs Rs 5.75 lakh. All prices indicated are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Santro Anniversary Edition will be based on the Sportz variant of the hatchback and will feature a host of cosmetic changes on the inside and outside. A Youtube video from Car Duniya reveal the changes made to the new variant of the hatchback. This includes an all-black interiors with Blue coloured trim around the AC vents and the gear lever console.
On the outside the anniversary edition of the hatchback features blacked out door handles, ORVMs and roof rails and Gunmetal Grey colour scheme on its wheel covers. It also features chrome accents along the boot lid, body side molding and an Anniversary Edition badge on its boot lid.
The new variant if offered in two colour options: Polar White and a new Aqua Teal. The fabric seat design on the anniversary variant of the hatchback is new as well.
Apart from the cosmetic upgrades the new edition goes mechanically unchanged. Hyundai Santro is offered with a 1.1-litre four-cylinder petrol engine producing 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to either a five-speed manual gearbox or a five-speed AMT automatic transmission unit.
Hyundai Santro is also offered with a factory-fitted CNG kit with a petrol engine. In the CNG mode the engine produces 58bhp and 84Nm of torque. The Santro CNG variant is offered with a five-speed manual gearbox only.
The hatchback will continue to be equipped with an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. It also features a partially-digital instrument cluster, steering-mounted controls, automatic climate control with rear AC vents and electrically adjustable ORVMs with integrated turn signals.
The safety net on the hatchback are taken care by airbags, ABS with EBD, reverse parking sensors, seat-belt reminders, high-speed warning, ISOFIX child seats and more.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition Launched
Hyundai has launched a new variant during the festive season and aims to boost sales for the hatchback. Amidst the current auto slowdown, the manufacturers in the industry are coming up with new strategies to keep the sale numbers rolling. The sporty and blacked out colour scheme of the new edition is sure to attract the attention of a younger buyers in the country.