- 2 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: Cleaner, Greener & Still A Thriller
- 2 days ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Prithvi Shaw slams 200 as Mumbai in total command against Baroda
- Lifestyle What Does Your Headache Reveal About Your Overall Health?
- Movies Rani Mukerji Says Her Character From Mardaani 2 Wouldn’t Fit In Rohit Shetty’s Cop Universe
- News Citizenship bill will benefit 1.5 cr people; 50pc are SC, STs: RSS
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Hyundai Motor India had recently organized a mega experience camp across the nation. This campaign gave the customers a platform to experience the brand Hyundai within their vicinity for all service-related needs, new product purchase and evaluation of their existing Hyundai car.
Also, in addition to this, the customers can book a Test Drive of their favourite Hyundai car during this camp. Cars like the Hyundai Santro, Elite i20 and the Xcent were also showcased during this camp.
Punnaivanam S, VP, Customer Care Service, Hyundai Motor India Ltd stated, "It's extremely overwhelming to see such a remarkable response to the Mega Experience Hyundai Camp every year. Each year, the customer response surpasses our expectations and turn out to be extremely collaborating."
This Mega Experience Hyundai Camp was organized at 495 locations across 303 cities. The camp is usually set-up at Malls, Residential Areas, Parking Spaces and Petrol Pumps so that the customers get to know about the importance of regular service for their vehicles.
"Being India's First Smart Mobility Solutions Provider, we will continue to innovate and bring forth the best customer services at their doorstep. The camp accentuates our commitment towards providing the industry's best platform to fulfil all customers' service-related needs," Punnaivanam also said.
Very soon, Hyundai will be setting up a camp for old Santro customers just for their long term association with the brand. It will help to connect with these customers and share the latest updates on recently launched Hyundai cars. The old Santro can be sold at exciting discounts and exchanges with the all-new one. Customers can get exchange benefits up to Rs 20,000.
Thoughts On The Mega Experience Service Camp
Through this camp, Hyundai India will educate their existing customers about how important servicing is for their car and how often they should do it. Plus, due to the test drive facility, more and more customers will be attracted.