- 6 min ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- 29 min ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Gets Five-Year Warranty — Aims To Beat Hyundai Venue & Mahindra XUV300
- 38 min ago Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Launched In New Matte Black Paint Scheme — Priced At Rs 69,208
- 2 hrs ago Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019 Likely To Be Out Soon
- News Watch: Video explaining Chandrayaan-2 mission tweeted by ISRO
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Is On Cloud Nine After Having Some 'Correct Aate Ka Phulka' At Anupam Kher's House!
- Sports Up to four Ashes spots up for grabs, says Australia coach Langer
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
- Technology Vivo Z5 Launch on July 31 Officially Confirmed: What to Expect
- Travel Mysore to Ooty Bike Trip Guide, Route Map, Attractions and Places to Visit
- Lifestyle This Designer's Tentacle Tights Are A Huge Draw On The Internet
Hyundai Motor India seems to be doing its best to help those affected by the Cyclone Fani. Hyundai has instituted a relief task force in Odisha and West Bengal to support car owners affected by the Cyclone.
Hyundai claims to be offering help in terms of service, spare parts and insurance claims to any Hyundai car affected by the cyclone. Cyclone Fani is one of the worst natural disasters India has seen in recent times and it has affected the states of West-Bengal, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh.
Its effect on Andhra Pradesh was a little lesser than on the other two states. Thousands of people were evacuated out of a few towns and cities the storm was expected to pass through.
Though the Cyclone has disappeared and waters are receding, there is damage everywhere as some areas experienced heavy rainfall and winds speeds of up to 180km/h. The Indian Air Force, Navy, Army and other paramilitary force too have been working tirelessly to help victims with food, clothing and medicines.
Now we see Hyundai stepping up to help its customers. Hyundai has created an emergency road service team equipped with 26 flatbed trucks and 21 tow-trucks in addition to several mobile service cars owned by dealerships.
40 technicians have been appointed specifically to service the Hyundai cars affected by cyclone Fani. The emergency team would be used to support any Hyundai customer calling for help to get the Hyundai car going.
Cyclone-affected vehicles also get varying discounts on spare parts and lubricants and there is even a 50% discount on depreciation in case of insurance claims.
Thoughts On Hyundai Offering Help To Cyclone Fani Victims
It is usually during a natural disaster that true humanity is seen. Almost everyone is seen trying to help everyone, and that brings about unity. There are several companies providing relief in terms of materials, rescue operations, etc. Hyundai as a responsible company, has taken responsibility of its customers in the affected region.