- 14 min ago MG Motor Issues Statement Regarding MG Hector Fire: A Piece Of Cloth In The Engine Bay Is The Cause
- 14 hrs ago Ampere Reo Elite Electric Scooter Review: A Starter-Pack To The Electric Scooter Segment In India
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- 16 hrs ago Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Finance Stocks That May Benefit Through Union Budget 2020 Recommendations
- News Heavy armed forces deployed in Odisha’s Malkangiri after villagers killed Maoist
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Barty beats Kvitova to end 36-year wait
- Lifestyle 11 Signs That Tell He Is Using You To Get Over His Ex
- Movies When Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Compared Rajinikanth To Her Father-in-law Amitabh Bachchan!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Cameras To Launch On January 29 In India
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Hyundai Motor India seems to be doing its best to help those affected by the Cyclone Fani. Hyundai has instituted a relief task force in Odisha and West Bengal to support car owners affected by the Cyclone.
Hyundai claims to be offering help in terms of service, spare parts and insurance claims to any Hyundai car affected by the cyclone. Cyclone Fani is one of the worst natural disasters India has seen in recent times and it has affected the states of West-Bengal, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh.
Its effect on Andhra Pradesh was a little lesser than on the other two states. Thousands of people were evacuated out of a few towns and cities the storm was expected to pass through.
Though the Cyclone has disappeared and waters are receding, there is damage everywhere as some areas experienced heavy rainfall and winds speeds of up to 180km/h. The Indian Air Force, Navy, Army and other paramilitary force too have been working tirelessly to help victims with food, clothing and medicines.
Now we see Hyundai stepping up to help its customers. Hyundai has created an emergency road service team equipped with 26 flatbed trucks and 21 tow-trucks in addition to several mobile service cars owned by dealerships.
40 technicians have been appointed specifically to service the Hyundai cars affected by cyclone Fani. The emergency team would be used to support any Hyundai customer calling for help to get the Hyundai car going.
Cyclone-affected vehicles also get varying discounts on spare parts and lubricants and there is even a 50% discount on depreciation in case of insurance claims.
Thoughts On Hyundai Offering Help To Cyclone Fani Victims
It is usually during a natural disaster that true humanity is seen. Almost everyone is seen trying to help everyone, and that brings about unity. There are several companies providing relief in terms of materials, rescue operations, etc. Hyundai as a responsible company, has taken responsibility of its customers in the affected region.