- 18 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 20 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 21 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 21 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Resignation not the solution: Kerala Congress on Rahul’s offer to quit
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Sports NBA Playoffs: Raptors defeat Bucks to earn first ever Finals berth
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai Motor India seems to be doing its best to help those affected by the Cyclone Fani. Hyundai has instituted a relief task force in Odisha and West Bengal to support car owners affected by the Cyclone.
Hyundai claims to be offering help in terms of service, spare parts and insurance claims to any Hyundai car affected by the cyclone. Cyclone Fani is one of the worst natural disasters India has seen in recent times and it has affected the states of West-Bengal, Odisha and Andhra Pradesh.
Its effect on Andhra Pradesh was a little lesser than on the other two states. Thousands of people were evacuated out of a few towns and cities the storm was expected to pass through.
Though the Cyclone has disappeared and waters are receding, there is damage everywhere as some areas experienced heavy rainfall and winds speeds of up to 180km/h. The Indian Air Force, Navy, Army and other paramilitary force too have been working tirelessly to help victims with food, clothing and medicines.
Now we see Hyundai stepping up to help its customers. Hyundai has created an emergency road service team equipped with 26 flatbed trucks and 21 tow-trucks in addition to several mobile service cars owned by dealerships.
40 technicians have been appointed specifically to service the Hyundai cars affected by cyclone Fani. The emergency team would be used to support any Hyundai customer calling for help to get the Hyundai car going.
Cyclone-affected vehicles also get varying discounts on spare parts and lubricants and there is even a 50% discount on depreciation in case of insurance claims.
Thoughts On Hyundai Offering Help To Cyclone Fani Victims
It is usually during a natural disaster that true humanity is seen. Almost everyone is seen trying to help everyone, and that brings about unity. There are several companies providing relief in terms of materials, rescue operations, etc. Hyundai as a responsible company, has taken responsibility of its customers in the affected region.