- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 9 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 9 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Hyundai India has been thinking about introducing all-new MPV in the country. The company is currently in the process of studying the markets, evaluating, and exploring. The company says they could venture into the MPV segment if the demand stays strong. The company is thinking of launching an MPV in 2021.
The South Korea based auto giant is present in most segments in the Indian market, making it the second largest automaker in India.
SS Kim, Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL), said that the company was conducting a lot of studies and research across various segments in the domestic. The statement came at the launch of Hyundai's latest offering, the Grand i10 Nios.
Hyundai had showcased the Hexa Space MPV concept at the Auto Expo 2012, but the vehicle never saw it to production. We think the company my bring the Hexa Space MPV back and launch it as the first offering in the MPV segment.
In related news, the company is in the process of upgrading the Hyundai Creta, but said they would launch the vehicle when market conditions are stable. Rumor has it that the all-new Creta will be unveiled at the Auto Expo 2020.
Hyundai is also working towards upgrading its existing fleets to BS-VI compliance. The company recently launched the Grand i10 Nios that is the first car from the manufacturer that features a BS-VI complaint petrol engine. To read more about the Grand i10 Nios, click here.
Thoughts About Hyundai Contemplating Launching An MPV
Hyundai seems to be on a launch spree. They started with the Venue, followed with the Grand i10Nios, and have the Creta facelift on their mind next. Add to that, they're thinking of venturing into the MPV markets. We're sure the designers and engineers must be thrilled about these launches, and they're probably sharing Soju and listening to Barracuda over the PA system!