- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 3 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Lifestyle This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Hyundai India is all set to launch the third-generation Grand i10 in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is confirmed to launch in India on the 20th of August, with bookings having already begun for the same.
Now, ahead of its launch in the Indian market, the new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios has been spied testing yet again in India. The hatchback can be seen completely wrapped in camouflage undergoing extensive testing on the streets of Mumbai.
The all-new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios was unveiled last week and comes with a number of updates over the standard model. The suffix ‘Nios' according to Hyundai stands for ‘more', representing the increased dimensions, larger cabin space and improved performance.
The new model will, however, be sold alongside the standard Grand i10 hatchback, rather than replacing the current model. The new hatchback will be positioned between the standard Grand i10 and the Elite i20 in the brand's product lineup in the country.
The new Hyundai Grand i10 Nios does come with a new set of LED headlamps integrated with the turn indicators, the LED DRLs are now positioned uniquely at the edges of the signature cascading grille.
The side and rear profiles have also been updated, with the side receiving a clean and minimalistic styling, apart from the shoulder lines running below the window line. The rear on the other hand also comes with rounded wrap-around tail lights, with the ‘Nios' badging on the centre of the boot lid.
Inside, the upcoming Grand i10 Nios comes with a completely refreshed design. The new cabin features a fresh dashboard layout finished in dual-tone black/ivory-grey with a textured finish. The interiors also comes with a brand-new 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, partially-digital instrument cluster and rectangular AC vents.
Apart from these, the new Grand i10 Nios will also feature steering-mounted audio controls, electronically-foldable ORVMs, automatic climate control and a good amount of storage with cubby spaces and cup holders all around the cabin. Apart from these comfort features, Hyundai will also load the Grand i10 Nios with a host of safety equipment as well.
In terms of mechanicals, the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios will continue to be powered by the same engine as on the standard hatchback, currently on sale.
This includes a 1.2-litre ‘kappa' petrol and the 1.2-litre U2 CRDi diesel units. Both engines are however expected to be BS-VI compliant right from the start. We expect both engines to produce the same power outputs, if not slightly better than the standard Grand i10.
In terms of gearbox options, the Grand i10 Nios will come with a standard five-speed manual, with the optional AMT automatic transmission as well.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Spy Pics
The Hyundai Grand i10 Nios is all set to go on sale in the Indian market on the 20th of August. The car will be sold as a separate model in the brand's Indian lineup and will rival the likes of the Ford Figo, Maruti Suzuki Swift and the Tata Tiago. Prices for the Grand i10 Nios will be announced at the time of launch.