- 16 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 19 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 19 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to fix USB device format error in Windows
- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports Bayern Munich 3 RB Leipzig 0: Lewandowski's brace helps secure domestic double
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The Hyundai Grand i10 CNG is available with only the mid-spec 'magma' trim. Earlier, Hyundai offered the CNG-powered models exclusively to taxi fleet operators, however, it is now available for private customers as well.
Compared to the standard petrol-powered magma variant, the Hyundai Grand i10 CNG is costlier by Rs 67,000. This is mainly due to the addition of the CNG-kit on the Grand i10. Apart from the additional CNG technology, no other changes have been made to the Grand i10 hatchback.
The Hyundai Grand i10 is the second model after the Santro, to receive a CNG-powered option. The Hyundai Grand i10 CNG is powered by a 1.2-litre four-cylinder engine which produces 66bhp and 98Nm of torque. It further comes mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
The petrol-powered variant on the other hand uses the same engine, however it churns out a higher power output of 82bhp and 110Nm of torque. The petrol engine is mated to either a five-speed manual or four-speed automatic gearbox.
Apart from the petrol and CNG powered variants, Hyundai also offers the Grand i10 with a diesel engine as well. The diesel unit comes in the form of a 1.2-litre CRDi engine producing 74bhp and 190Nm of torque; mated to a five-speed manual transmission unit.
Although the Hyundai Grand i10 CNG misses out on some of the features seen on the top-spec Sportz and Asta trims, it still comes with a list of features and safety equipment. Some of the features on the Grand i10 CNG magma variant include a dual-tone dashboard, MID on the instrument cluster, steering mounted audio controls and power windows.
Safety features on the Hyundai Grand i10 CNG variant: immobiliser, central locking, day/night IRVM, driver and passenger airbags, ABS with EBD and impact sensing door unlock.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Grand i10 CNG
The Hyundai Grand i10 is among the popular hatchbacks in the segment. It is also one of the only few hatchbacks in the segment to receive a CNG variant. The Hyundai Grand i10 rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Maruti Suzuki Ignis and the Ford Figo in the Indian market.