- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Counting to begin at 8 am
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Hyundai India is said to have recalled the CNG variants of their Grand i10 and Xcent models in the country. The Hyundai Grand i10 and Xcent CNG variants will be brought in for an inspection, regarding an issue on the CNG filter assembly unit.
According to Team-BHP, the company will be recalling around 16,409 units. These include all models manufactured between 1st of August 2017 to 30th of September 2019. Reports also suggest that the brand will contact owners of individually to repair the issue on the CNG variants of both models.
Hyundai will start contacting customers from 25th of November. The CNG filter assembly on the two models will be replaced by Hyundai free of cost to the customers.
Both, the Hyundai Grand i10 and Xcent CNG models come powered by a 1.2-litre engine. The CNG variants of the two models produce 65bhp and 98Nm of peak torque, mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Hyundai is currently working on an all-new compact-sedan for the Indian market. The new sedan, named ‘Aura' will be launched in India in the coming months and is expected to replace the Xcent. However, with no confirmation yet, Hyundai could even introduce the Aura alongside the Xcent; similar to the Grand i10 and the NIOS.
The new Hyundai Aura once launched in India will be the first BS-VI compliant sedan from the brand. Hyundai recently revealed its engine specifications and transmission options — here they are.
The company is also planning to update some of the popular models in its lineup. The Hyundai Elite i20 has been spotted testing under heavy camouflage on multiple occasions in India.
There are also rumours, that the Hyundai Grand i10 could be discontinued soon. Hyundai is said to stop production of the Grand i10 from April 2020, once the new emission norms are implemented — here are further details.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Grand i10 & Xcent CNG Model Recall
Hyundai is working on a lot of projects for the Indian market currently, including the updated Elite i20 and the all-new Aura sedan. With the Grand i10 already confirmed to be discontinued, it will be interesting to see whether Hyundai will discontinue the Xcent or not, especially with the arrival of the Aura.