- 12 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- News HM Amit Shah reviews progress made in onion import that would cool prices
- Lifestyle World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Hyundai is going to launch the 2019 Elantra soon and we have seen quite a few spy images of the upcoming sedan earlier. However, Elantra facelift has been spotted testing in India once again on the roads of Hyderabad. These new sets of images were captured by Anuj Gurwara.
The facelifted Hyundai Elantra will get quite a few updates on the exterior as well as on the interior. Speaking about the exterior, the Elantra facelift will include the signature cascading grille design, flanked by LED headlamps on either side.
The bumper of the facelifted sedan will be redesigned and will now feature triangular shaped fog lamps. Coming to the side, the car will receive a new design for the alloy wheels while the rear will get a new set of LED tail-lights and a tweaked bumper.
Speaking about the interiors, the new Hyundai Elantra facelift is expected to come equipped with an eight-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple Car Play.
The car will also get wireless charging and additional safety features such as autonomous braking, lane departure warning with active lane control and a blind-spot monitoring system.
The engine on the new facelifted Elantra is likely to remain unchanged, but it will be updated to meet the BS-VI norms. Powering the car will be a 2.0-litre petrol and a 1.6-litre diesel engine. Transmission options for both the engines include a 6-speed manual gearbox. Also, we expect Hyundai to introduce the DSG automatic transmission which is seen on the international model.
The facelifted Elantra is likely to be launched in India by the end of 2020. Once launched, the car will lock horna with the new Honda Civic, Skoda Octavia and the Toyota Corolla Altis.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Elantra Facelift
The Elantra was one of the best selling cars from Hyundai's portfolio. However, with the facelifted model and all the upadtes that i will receive the new Elantra will catch a lot of attention.