- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Badshah Responds After Dr Zeus Accuses Bala Filmmakers Of Having Plagiarized ‘Don’t Be Shy’
- News Maharashtra, Haryana Election 2019: BJP looks to retain power, Congress eyes comeback
- Sports Tearful Murray soaks up European Open win
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
The Hyundai Elantra is one of Hyundai's bestsellers and has been named one of the best cars in India's Executive sedan car market. Hyundai plans to launch the all new Elantra facelift during September and we know that car will feature new exteriors and interiors.
The all-new Hyundai Elantra facelift features a new design that makes the car look very ‘coupe'. The executive sedan feature the brand's signature ‘cascading grille', redesigned headlamps with V-shaped LED DRLs, a muscular looking bonnet, triangular fog lamps, and new alloy wheels.
The rear part of the car features a re-profiled bumper with mounts for the reverse parking lights and rear fog-lamps, and feature tapering tail-lights that spread further onto the boot.
The interiors of the new Elantra facelift will also witness an upgrade to keep the car in the same space as newer vehicles. The biggest upgrade expected is that the car will feature Hyundai's new 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
In addition the Hyundai Elantra facelift will feature a reverse camera, multi-zone climate control, ventilated seats, a tyre pressure monitoring system, and leather upholstery. Safety features will include six airbags, ABS with EBD, and vehicle stability control.
Both the current model's engine options will be available on the new Elantra facelift. The 2.0-litre four-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 150bhp of power and 192Nm of peak torque will be upgraded to meet BS-VI emission norms.
Speculation is that the 1.6-litre diesel motor that produces 126bhp of power and 260Nm of torque will be offered with no changes until BS-VI norms come into effect on 1 April 2020. The six-speed manual and six-speed automatic transmission options will continue to be offered as standard.
The Hyundai Elantra currently retails between Rs 13.82 lakh and Rs 20.05 lakh, and we expect prices to marginally increase with the new launch. By how though, is still to be seen. When launched, the all new Hyundai Elantra facelift will compete against the recently launched Honda Civic, the Skoda Octavia, and the Toyota Altis.
Thoughts About The Launch In September
Well this is a busy second half of the year. There are loads of vehicles scheduled to launch and we expect a majority of them will happen between September and November. We also expect discounts to be offered during the festive seasons. Stay tuned and we will bring you all the information and updates about the all-new Hyundai Elantra facelift.