- 32 min ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Pro And 1100 Sport Pro Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 11.95 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Renault Increases The Price Of The Triber MPV Once Again: Here Are The New Prices
- 3 hrs ago Tesla Likely To Establish A Research Centre In Bengaluru: Read More To Find Out
- 18 hrs ago MG Hector Dual-Tone Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.84 Lakh
- Technology Poco X3 With Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G Chipset Launched In India; Better Than Competition?
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi to hold discussions with Sri Lankan counterpart on September 26
- Movies Khaali Peeli Trailer: Ishaan, Ananya Are On The Run From Cops And A 'Menacing' Jaideep Ahlawat
- Sports Why Cengiz Under looks to be a great signing for Brendan Rodgers
- Finance Vodafone Idea Slips 7% On Reports That It May Need To Pay 10% AGR Dues By Mar
- Lifestyle To Fast Or Not To Fast! A Nutritionist’s View On Fasting, Its Benefits And Side Effects
- Education CBSE Class 12 Compartment Exam Date 2020 Schedule
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The Hyundai Elantra is one of Hyundai's bestsellers and has been named one of the best cars in India's Executive sedan car market. Hyundai plans to launch the all new Elantra facelift during September and we know that car will feature new exteriors and interiors.
The all-new Hyundai Elantra facelift features a new design that makes the car look very ‘coupe'. The executive sedan feature the brand's signature ‘cascading grille', redesigned headlamps with V-shaped LED DRLs, a muscular looking bonnet, triangular fog lamps, and new alloy wheels.
The rear part of the car features a re-profiled bumper with mounts for the reverse parking lights and rear fog-lamps, and feature tapering tail-lights that spread further onto the boot.
The interiors of the new Elantra facelift will also witness an upgrade to keep the car in the same space as newer vehicles. The biggest upgrade expected is that the car will feature Hyundai's new 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system that is compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
In addition the Hyundai Elantra facelift will feature a reverse camera, multi-zone climate control, ventilated seats, a tyre pressure monitoring system, and leather upholstery. Safety features will include six airbags, ABS with EBD, and vehicle stability control.
Both the current model's engine options will be available on the new Elantra facelift. The 2.0-litre four-cylinder naturally aspirated petrol engine that produces 150bhp of power and 192Nm of peak torque will be upgraded to meet BS-VI emission norms.
Speculation is that the 1.6-litre diesel motor that produces 126bhp of power and 260Nm of torque will be offered with no changes until BS-VI norms come into effect on 1 April 2020. The six-speed manual and six-speed automatic transmission options will continue to be offered as standard.
The Hyundai Elantra currently retails between Rs 13.82 lakh and Rs 20.05 lakh, and we expect prices to marginally increase with the new launch. By how though, is still to be seen. When launched, the all new Hyundai Elantra facelift will compete against the recently launched Honda Civic, the Skoda Octavia, and the Toyota Altis.
Thoughts About The Launch In September
Well this is a busy second half of the year. There are loads of vehicles scheduled to launch and we expect a majority of them will happen between September and November. We also expect discounts to be offered during the festive seasons. Stay tuned and we will bring you all the information and updates about the all-new Hyundai Elantra facelift.