- 3 hrs ago Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago New Bugatti Centodieci Unveiled: Pays Homage To 110 Years Of Bugatti & The Iconic EB110
- 5 hrs ago Emflux Two And Two+ Electric Motorcycle Teaser Reveals Performance And Range Figures
- 5 hrs ago New Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Launch On 20th August
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls humble hosts Tamil Thalaivas
- News Watch: Modi visits historic Simtoka Dzong in Bhutan, offers prayers
- Movies Ananya Pandey Got 500 Rupees From ‘Pati Patni Aur Woh’ Director For Giving A Good Shot!
- Technology Browser Extensions For Online Security
- Finance Pokemon Cards Sold For Over $1,00,000 In An Online Auction
- Lifestyle Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Hyundai India has silently introduced the Creta Sports Edition in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Creta Sports Edition is available with a starting price of Rs 12.78 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new limited-edition model is offered with a number of minor yet significant cosmetic updates, along with the addition of extra features and equipment.
The cosmetic updates on the exterior of the Creta sports edition include a smoked effect on the front projector headlamps, dark-chrome finish on the front grille, faux dual exhaust pipes, silver roof rails and skid plates, blacked-out ORVMs covers and a new rear spoiler.
Inside, the new Hyundai Creta Sports edition comes with an all-black interior with black fabric seats with ‘CRETA' embossed on them, leather-wrapped steering wheel, silver surrounds on the AC vents, an electric sunroof and contrast stitching on the seats, steering wheel and gear lever.
The new Creta Sports edition is based on the model's SX variant and also comes with a host of additional features. This includes automatic climate control, 7.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, cruise control, wireless charging, height-adjustable driver's seat, ABS and dual-airbags; to name a few.
The new Hyundai Creta sports edition is powered by the 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engines as on the standard model. The 1.6-litre petrol engine produces 122bhp and 151Nm of torque while the 1.6-litre diesel churns out 126bhp and 260Nm of peak torque. Both engines on the Creta Sports edition come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, without the optional automatic on offer.
The new Hyundai Creta sports edition will be available in just two paint schemes: Phantom Black and Polar White/Phantom Black. The dual-tone paint scheme adds another Rs 11,000 to the overall price of the limited edition Creta SUV.
Overall, the new Hyundai Creta sports edition is costlier from the standard model by Rs 55,000. All prices are ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Creta Sports Edition
The Hyundai Creta is among the most popular models in the mid-size SUV segment. The Creta currently leads the segment with the highest sales month-on-month. However, with growing competition, Hyundai have been quick to introduce a new sportier looking variant of their popular mid-size SUV offering. The Hyundai Creta in India rivals the likes of the Mahindra XUV500, MG Hector, Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass and the upcoming Kia Seltos.