- 8 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- News Uddhav Thackeray meets PM Modi for first time after becoming CM
- Movies Dabangg 3: Newbie Saiee Manjrekar Was Not Intimidated Working With Salman Khan
- Sports I-League 2019-20: NFC 1-0 AFC: Neroca prevail in the first Northeastern Derby of the season
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Color Options Revealed: Rumored Specs, Launch Date And More
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
The all new Hyundai Aura will be unveiled in India on 19 December, and will be available for purchase in January 2020. The soon-to-be-unveiled Aura compact sedan will replace the Hyundai Xcent.
The all new Hyundai Aura shares its underpinnings with the Grand i10 Nios. While the fascia will be fairly similar to the Nios, the Aura will feature a honeycomb grille, and twin boomerang shaped LED daytime running lights.
The Aura features design elements from the Hyundai Elantra, and the Hyundai Verna. The car is said to feature a three-box design, and will feature wrap-around LED taillights. No other design elements have been revealed for now.
The interiors of the upcoming Hyundai Aura will be fairly similar to that of the Grand i10 Nios, however expectations are that the upholstery will feature a different set of colours. The car will feature an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system (Android Auto and Apple CarPlay compatible).
In addition, the all new Hyundai Aura will feature two-zone climate control, wireless charging, and a string of connected features as seen on the Venue. Hyundai could also install its BlueLink smart connectivity solutions in the Aura compact sedan.
The soon-to-be-launched Hyundai Aura will be available with three, BS-VI compliant engine options - a 1.2-litre petrol, a 1.2-litre diesel, and a 1.0-litre direct-injection turbocharged petrol engine that is featured on the Hyundai Venue. Transmission options will include manuals and automatics.
When launched, the Hyundai Aura will compete with the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, the Ford Aspire, the Honda Amaze, and the Tata Tigor. While there is no information about the prices for the Hyundai Aura, we expect the car to be marked at between Rs 6.5 lakh and Rs 9.75 lakh (ex-showroom, India).
Thoughts About The Hyundai Aura Unveiling On 19 December
We think, from the limited pictures, that the Aura looks fairly close to the Xcent. Should Hyundai load the car with all the connectivity technology they have on the Venue, we think the car will do really well. We're waiting for 19 December so we get to bring you all the information about Hyundai's latest offering. Stay tuned!