- 37 min ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launch Live Updates: Price, Specifications, Features & Other Details
- 52 min ago Tata Harrier Dark Edition Details Revealed With Seats Finished In Benecke-Kaliko Blackstone Leather.
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 5-Year/1-Lakh Warranty Scheme Announced For Select Diesel Models
- 21 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- Movies Dabangg 3: Salman Khan, Sonakshi Sinha Entertain Special Kids On Sets
- News 100 not out: Meet Rohith, who helps the young chase their dreams for the sheer joy of it
- Sports UFC returns to Boston with Light Heavyweight thriller
- Technology Realme 5 Pro Vs Redmi Note 7 Pro – Which Mid-Range Phone Wins The Race?
- Finance TCS Surpasses RIL In Market Cap To Reclaim Most Valued Indian Firm Tag
- Lifestyle Har Chhath 2019: Date, Time, And Significance of Balaram Jayanti Vrat
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Declared, Check Cut-off Score
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
There is nothing more special than gifting a loved one an automobile. Nothing comes close. There have been numerous examples of such gifts, and the latest duo to make it to the list are a Bengaluru based couple. The man bought his wife a Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4.
View this post on Instagram
Setting the bar for surprises right up there! Made possible by @lamborghinibengaluru, watch and hear how this gentleman surprised his wife with a brand new Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4! Full points for that stunning pearlescent Giallo Inti paint, this is goals on too many levels. #Lamborghini #Huracan #LamborghiniHuracan #LP610 #V10 #Bangalore
A post shared by Automobili Ardent India ®️ (@automobiliardent) on
A video posted by Automobili Ardent on Instagram captures moments when the gift was 'unveiled'. This is a moment they will remember forever. The husband bought his wife a Lamborghini Huracan in a bright Giallo Inti finish. The lady who received the gift is Dr Nilufer Sheriff, the CEO at La Femme.
Super-cars are a rare gift in India, or at least among Indian. The last we know of is from a certain Sohan Roy, an NRI based in the UAE who gifted his wife Rolls Royce Cullinan for their wedding anniversary, making her the first Indian woman in the world to own a Rolls Royce Cullinan in the process.
The Lamborghini Huracan LP 610-4 is priced at about Rs 3.7 crore ex-showroom and is roughly at about Rs 4.8 crore, on-road in Bengaluru. While prices of the Huracan start at 3 crore, the model in question is the more expensive AWD variant.
The vehicle's ability to increase the ride height or ground clearance by 45mm makes it a much sought after super-car. The Huracan features a 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 that that produces a maximum power of 602bhp and a peak torque of 560Nm. It features three different driving modes that change the power output and the drive dynamics of the vehicle. It is capable of doing 0-100km/h in just 3 seconds, and power is distributed to all four wheels via a 7-speed automatic transmission.
The Huracan is one of the best-selling selling cars from the Italian car manufacturer. In other news, Lamborghini recently launched the all-new Urus, their first modern day SUV, and it seems to have gained a large fan base across the world.
Thoughts About A Huracan LP610-4 As A Surprise Gift
We can't wrap this around our heads. A Huracan LP610-4? Really? While most of us have bought our better halves dinners and maybe some clothes, here's a dude who bought her a Lamborghini. That's just plain wrong. That bar is set way up high now.
Also, she likes yellow.