- 1 day ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 1 day ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 3 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Technology List Of Realme Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- Movies Star Screen Awards Red Carpet Pics: Deepika Padukone Turns Heads In A Brand New Avatar; Looks Wow
- Sports I-League 2019-20: Preview: Indian Arrows and Aizawl both look focused in their quest for first win
- News Karnataka By-Election Results 2019 LIVE: Counting to begin at 8 am
- Lifestyle Kriti Sanon And Other Divas Have Office Wear Ideas Based On Your Different Work Modes
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Japanese auto manufacturer, Honda, has announced discounts on their entire range for November. The offer includes cash discounts, exchange bonus, extended warranty, and maintenance package available depending on the model and variants.
The offer is available for a limited time only. The buyers can avail offers on Honda cars until November 30, across all dealerships in the country. Here are model-wise details:
Honda is offering exchange benefits worth Rs 30,000, and an extended warranty for 4th and 5th year warranty for customers who are exchanging their old cars for a new Amaze. Buyers not looking for an exchange, are offered three-year (AMC) annual maintenance contract, and the same extended warranty for the 4th and 5th years, with purchase of new Amaze compact-sedan.
However, the offers for Amaze Ace edition are available in the form of Rs 30,000 exchange bonus. While, a three-year (AMC) annual maintenance contract is offered to customers who do not opt for an exchange program.
The hatchback is offered with benefits of up to Rs 50,000 from the company this November. This includes cash discount of Rs 25,000, and an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000 when you sell your old car to the dealership. Benefits are offered across all variants of the hatchback.
The compact-crossover from Honda is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 25,000, and an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000. The benefits are available on all variants of the WR-V.
Honda's best-selling sedan in India is offered with benefits of up to Rs 62,000. This includes cash discounts of Rs 32,000, and an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000. The Honda City is currently priced between Rs 9.81 lakh and Rs 14.16 lakh, ex-showroom (India), before discounts. Offer is extended to all variant of the sedan.
Honda is offering the BR-V MPV with benefits of up to 1.1 lakh. Customer looking for an exchange with their old car is offered with a cash discount of Rs 33,500, an exchange bonus of Rs 50,000, and accessories worth Rs 26,500.
Buyers not looking for exchange, are being offered with cash discount of Rs 33,500, accessories worth Rs 36,500. The SMT variant of the BR-V is being offered with only an exchange bonus of Rs 50,000 and do not receive any other benefits.
Honda is offering huge benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh this November with the Civic sedan. All variants of the diesel model are being offered with cash discount of Rs 2.5 lakh. While, the petrol VCVT variant is being offered with Rs 2.0 lakh cash discount.
Other petrol variants of the Civic are offered with a cash discount of Rs 75,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 25,000. This includes VX CVT, ZX CVT trims of the sedan. Honda is also offering a unique buyback program to the Civic buyers as well.
The flagship model from the company's Indian line-up, the CR-V is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 5 lakh. However, the offer is extended to diesel variants only. The Honda CR-V 2WD CVT diesel is offered with a cash discount of Rs 4 lakh. While, the CR-V 4WD variant is offered with a cash discount of Rs 5 lakh.
Thoughts About The Honda Discount Offers & Benefits For November
Auto manufacturers are looking to clear off their BS-IV stock, before they introduce a new BS-VI compliant models to the Indian line-up. With such attractive offers Honda is aiming to boost their sales and register some good numbers by the end of this month.