- 20 hrs ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 21 hrs ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- 23 hrs ago Most Searched Cars In India 2019: Maruti Suzuki Baleno Becomes Google’s Top Trending Car In India
- 1 day ago Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Finance Brokers Seek STT Rate Cut, DDT Withdrawal & LTCG Tax Exemption From Budget 2020
- News Laws are being passed that are unconstitutional: Priyanaka at Bharat Bachao Rally
- Movies Rangasthalam Continues To Be The Favourite Of The Mini-screen Audiences!
- Technology Mystery Oppo Smartphone With 6.5-Inch Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Shows Up On TENNA
- Lifestyle Man Born Deaf Adopts Deaf Puppy And Teaches Him Sign Language
- Sports WWE TLC 2019 match card, preview and predictions
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Honda Cars India has introduced leasing options for three of its models in the Indian market. Honda has partnered with Orix for the leasing options, which is available for Civic, CR-V and City models.
The leasing options for the three cars from Honda is available for all types of customers. This includes corporates, individuals, self-employed professionals and businessmen.
The partnership between Honda Cars and Orix will allow customers the ease of using a car, without having to purchase it. Orix will offer tailor-made solutions for each individual to enjoy the maximum benefits of ownership.
Leasing options for cars has been gaining increasing popularity in the Indian market. Especially, with the auto industry slowdown, faced by carmakers in India, leasing has become the best option to use a brand new car in the country.
Apart from the ownership experience of cars, leasing also offer other benefits to its customers as well. This includes comprehensive insurance plans, tax management, maintenance packages and curated rentals as per the requirements.
Rajesh Goel, Senior VP & Director, Sales & Marketing, Honda Cars India Ltd said,
"Car leasing offers convenience, access to latest vehicles and enables customers to enjoy the perks of using a car without having to purchase it. Car leasing is gaining popularity in India and we are delighted to associate with Orix to offer tailor-made solutions for anyone who wants to enjoy the benefits of modern ownership experience. In addition to corporate customers, the programme has been specially rolled out for individual customers as well."
Sandeep Gambhir, MD and CEO Orix India said,
"Honda Cars India has been an aspirational brand in the country. We believe this partnership will fulfill many young dreams by enabling them to experience HCIL's premium products through our innovative and curated lease options. We are looking forward to further strengthen our portfolio with the inclusion of more HCIL products in the future".
Thoughts On The Honda Car Lease Options In Partnership With Orix
Honda has been struggling with sales in the Indian market. The company recorded a drop of over 50 per cent drop in the month of August 2019. With the new leasing options now made available in the Indian market, Honda hopes to improve on its sales, especially with the arrival of the year's festive season in the country.