- 10 hrs ago Hyundai India Exports Over 5,000 Cars In May After Resuming Operations
- 11 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc Start Arriving At Dealerships Post Lockdown: Deliveries To Commence Soon
- 12 hrs ago MG ZS EV Bookings To Reopen On June 1: Will Be Introduced In Six New Cities
- 15 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser SUV: Expected Launch Date, Prices, Specs, Features & Rivals Explained
- Technology Week 24, 2020 Launch Roundup: Infinix Hot 9, Gionee K6, Vivo Y70s 5G, Realme 6s And More
- Sports Bayern Munich 5-0 Fortuna Dusseldorf: Champions move 10 points clear
- Movies Soorarai Pottru Will Release In Theaters, Confirms Suriya!
- News MEA lists Vande Bharat mission, COVID medical supplies to 154 countries among key achievements
- Lifestyle Natural Remedies And Simple Tricks To Stop Hiccups
- Finance These Stocks Have Outdone Nifty's Fall In March; Gained Up To 78% During Lockdown
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Honda Car India has launched the Exclusive Edition of the Amaze, Jazz and WR-V models. The new Exclusive Edition Honda models bring only cosmetic changes while the engine and other mechanical components remain untouched. The prices for the new Honda Amaze, Jazz and WR-V models' Exclusive Edition are higher by Rs 12,000-19,000 over that of their current top trims.
Here are the current prices of the petrol/diesel Exclusive Edition variants:
Honda Amaze: Rs 7.87/8.97 lakh
Honda Jazz (petrol): Rs 9.23 Lakh
Honda WR-V: Rs 9.35/10.48 lakh
All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom (Delhi)
As mentioned before, the Exclusive Edition variants are based on the top VX trim of each car. For the same reason, the special version of the Honda Amaze, Jazz and WR-V have all the existing equipment, plus some extra bits to justify the 'Exclusive' tag.
Starting with the Honda Amaze Exclusive Edition, the compact-sedan gets dual-tone alloy wheels, new seat covers, illuminated door sills and a slidable front armrest.
The Honda Jazz hatchback's Exclusive Edition is available only in a petrol-CVT format. Changes include a full-black spoiler with LED stop lamp, illuminated door sills, black alloy wheels and body graphics.
Finally, the Honda WR-V's Exclusive Edition. The compact-SUV also sports some unique black body details and an illuminated door sill.
In addition to the above inclusions, the cars get an 'Exclusive Edition' badge as well. The special versions of the Honda Amaze, Jazz and WR-V come only in two colour choices: Radiant Red Metallic and Orchid White Pearl.
The regular version of all the three Honda models is available in both petrol and diesel avatars. The 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol unit makes 90bhp and 110Nm of torque while the 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine produces 100bhp and 200Nm. Transmission choices include a five-speed and a six-speed manual transmission for the petrol and diesel models, respectively. The petrol-powered Jazz and Amaze get a CVT option too.
Thoughts On The New Honda Exclusive Edition Range
Honda Car India shares that the 'exclusive editions' bring a "unique sense of freshness to the models". The company is confident that these special editions will be appreciated by its customers for the differentiated value they offer.
Besides the cosmetic enhancements, everything else remains the same on the Exclusive variants. Would you choose a special edition Honda over its regular model just for the subtle visual tweaks?