- 2 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 2 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 3 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- 4 hrs ago Tata Motors Updates Nexon With New Interior Features
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Inspires Us To Up Our Cocktail-wear Fashion With This Glam Retro Outfit
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- News UP: Father booked for allegedly raping teenage daughter
- Sports Boxing: India's junior women pugilists win 7 medals including 5 golds at 5th Black Forest Cup in Germany
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Color Options Leaked; India Launch Imminent
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Honda Car India has launched the Exclusive Edition of the Amaze, Jazz and WR-V models. The new Exclusive Edition Honda models bring only cosmetic changes while the engine and other mechanical components remain untouched. The prices for the new Honda Amaze, Jazz and WR-V models' Exclusive Edition are higher by Rs 12,000-19,000 over that of their current top trims.
Here are the current prices of the petrol/diesel Exclusive Edition variants:
Honda Amaze: Rs 7.87/8.97 lakh
Honda Jazz (petrol): Rs 9.23 Lakh
Honda WR-V: Rs 9.35/10.48 lakh
All prices mentioned above are ex-showroom (Delhi)
As mentioned before, the Exclusive Edition variants are based on the top VX trim of each car. For the same reason, the special version of the Honda Amaze, Jazz and WR-V have all the existing equipment, plus some extra bits to justify the 'Exclusive' tag.
Starting with the Honda Amaze Exclusive Edition, the compact-sedan gets dual-tone alloy wheels, new seat covers, illuminated door sills and a slidable front armrest.
The Honda Jazz hatchback's Exclusive Edition is available only in a petrol-CVT format. Changes include a full-black spoiler with LED stop lamp, illuminated door sills, black alloy wheels and body graphics.
Finally, the Honda WR-V's Exclusive Edition. The compact-SUV also sports some unique black body details and an illuminated door sill.
In addition to the above inclusions, the cars get an 'Exclusive Edition' badge as well. The special versions of the Honda Amaze, Jazz and WR-V come only in two colour choices: Radiant Red Metallic and Orchid White Pearl.
The regular version of all the three Honda models is available in both petrol and diesel avatars. The 1.2-litre i-VTEC petrol unit makes 90bhp and 110Nm of torque while the 1.5-litre i-DTEC diesel engine produces 100bhp and 200Nm. Transmission choices include a five-speed and a six-speed manual transmission for the petrol and diesel models, respectively. The petrol-powered Jazz and Amaze get a CVT option too.
Thoughts On The New Honda Exclusive Edition Range
Honda Car India shares that the 'exclusive editions' bring a "unique sense of freshness to the models". The company is confident that these special editions will be appreciated by its customers for the differentiated value they offer.
Besides the cosmetic enhancements, everything else remains the same on the Exclusive variants. Would you choose a special edition Honda over its regular model just for the subtle visual tweaks?