- 2 hrs ago 2021 Honda Rebel 1100 Globally Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Volvo S60 Sedan Unveiled: India Launch Scheduled For March Next Year
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Octavia India Launch Expected Timeline Revealed: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Supreme Court’s Final Order On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Remembers The Day She Was Conferred The Padma Shri: Says It Gave Her Family Pride
- Sports India vs Australia, 1st ODI: Smith was a different class altogether: Aus skipper Aaron Finch
- News Maharashtra: Existing lockdown restrictions extended till Dec 31
- Technology Huami Amazfit GTS 2 mini Launch Tipped For December 1
- Finance India's Fiscal Deficit Reaches 120% Of Yearly Target In Apr-Oct
- Lifestyle Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Education Indian Air Force Airmen Result 2020 Declared For Group X And Y, Check Phase-II Details
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Delhi based two-wheeler manufacturer has just inaugurated a Children's Traffic Training Park at Rachakonda in Hyderabad. The the traffic training park has been opened in association with the local traffic police.
Hero MotoCorp has nine traffic training parks across the country, and has opened them with them with the aim of spreading road safety awareness among all age groups.
Mr Vijay Sethi, the Head of Corporate Social Responsibility at Hero MotoCorp said that a market leader the company has always been at the forefront of driving road safety awareness across the country, and continues to do so via dedicated campaigns and initiatives.
He also said that the inauguration of the Children's Traffic Training Park at Hyderabad shows the company's commitment towards road safety. The company believes that imparting road safety awareness to children will eventually make the country's roads safer.
Hero MotoCorp also has runs Traffic Training Parks at Gurugram, Delhi, Rourkela, Lucknow, Nashik, Nagpur, and Bilaspur. These parks feature riding simulators and other facilities, and has trained safety instructors who conduct road safety awareness programs for school and colleges, and other institutions along with local traffic police on a regular basis.
In related news, Hero MotoCorp is making changes to its decade old globalization plans. Ninety percent of the company's sales volumes are because of the domestic volumes. Changes to globalization plans will increase foreign sales by 10 percent as compared to the 3 percent is currently stands at.
Hero MotoCorp says that once the new plans are in place, it will take up to four years to achieve its targets. The company had announced its 1-million unit export plans in 2011 and had set 2017 as a deadline.
While Hero MotoCorp only exports 3 percent of its produce, companies like Bajaj Auto and TVS Motor Company export 40 percent and 16.5 percent respectively. The company wants a larger piece of the exports market.
Thoughts About The Children's Traffic Training Park
We are impressed, and proud of Hero MotoCorp for having initiated this. The company is right. It is best to impart traffic training to children, because adults do not care about traffic rules in this country. The is something the transport departments and the RTOs should have initiated. Unfortunately they are too busy with counting under the table money.