- 1 day ago Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- 1 day ago Yamaha YZF R15 V3.0 BS-VI Models Begin Reaching Dealerships Across India
- 2 days ago New (2020) Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- 2 days ago Porsche Cayenne Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.31 Crore
- Technology Alleged Oppo Reno 3 Live Photos Reveal Key Specs
- Sports IPL 2020: Five West Indies players who can trigger bidding war in auction
- News CAA: On alleged police atrocities, SC says won’t hear matter in atmosphere of riots
- Movies Farhan Akhtar's Savage Comeback To A Troll: Will Ask David Dhawan To Cast You In 'Bigot No 1'
- Finance RIL’s Subsidiary Signs Investment Deal Of Rs 25,000 Cr With Canada’s Brookfield
- Lifestyle What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Delhi based two-wheeler manufacturer has just inaugurated a Children's Traffic Training Park at Rachakonda in Hyderabad. The the traffic training park has been opened in association with the local traffic police.
Hero MotoCorp has nine traffic training parks across the country, and has opened them with them with the aim of spreading road safety awareness among all age groups.
Mr Vijay Sethi, the Head of Corporate Social Responsibility at Hero MotoCorp said that a market leader the company has always been at the forefront of driving road safety awareness across the country, and continues to do so via dedicated campaigns and initiatives.
He also said that the inauguration of the Children's Traffic Training Park at Hyderabad shows the company's commitment towards road safety. The company believes that imparting road safety awareness to children will eventually make the country's roads safer.
Hero MotoCorp also has runs Traffic Training Parks at Gurugram, Delhi, Rourkela, Lucknow, Nashik, Nagpur, and Bilaspur. These parks feature riding simulators and other facilities, and has trained safety instructors who conduct road safety awareness programs for school and colleges, and other institutions along with local traffic police on a regular basis.
In related news, Hero MotoCorp is making changes to its decade old globalization plans. Ninety percent of the company's sales volumes are because of the domestic volumes. Changes to globalization plans will increase foreign sales by 10 percent as compared to the 3 percent is currently stands at.
Hero MotoCorp says that once the new plans are in place, it will take up to four years to achieve its targets. The company had announced its 1-million unit export plans in 2011 and had set 2017 as a deadline.
While Hero MotoCorp only exports 3 percent of its produce, companies like Bajaj Auto and TVS Motor Company export 40 percent and 16.5 percent respectively. The company wants a larger piece of the exports market.
Thoughts About The Children's Traffic Training Park
We are impressed, and proud of Hero MotoCorp for having initiated this. The company is right. It is best to impart traffic training to children, because adults do not care about traffic rules in this country. The is something the transport departments and the RTOs should have initiated. Unfortunately they are too busy with counting under the table money.