- 11 min ago 2020 Kia Seltos Update Launched In India With Host Of New Features: Prices Start At Rs 9.89 Lakh
- 1 hr ago BMW 2 Series Gran Coupe Spotted Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 1 hr ago Car Sales Report For May 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers 18,539 Units Of Sales Post Lockdown
- 3 hrs ago MG Gloster To Be Locally Assembled: Expected India Launch During Diwali
- Technology Noida Woman Falls Prey To SIM Card Upgrade Scam; Loses Rs. 9.5 Lakhs
- Lifestyle From Sunflower Oil To Coconut Oil, Which Cooking Oils Are Good For Your Health
- Sports Mahi's long orange hair was a disaster - Sakshi on Dhoni's hairstyle
- Movies Salman Khan Reveals About The Time When Father Salim Khan Took His Punishment At School
- News DGCA to airlines: Keep middle seats vacant to extent possible
- Finance India's Unemployment Rate In May Stays At 23%
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Harman audio systems, the highly-praised entertainment unit in modern Tata models, will be coming in more new cars in India. The US-based company is currently in talks with major Indian automotive brands to install their music systems in their future products.
First introduced to the wider Indian mass through the Tata Zest and Bolt, Harman audio systems became an instant favourite among music lovers. When the value-for-money Tata Tiago was introduced back in 2016, one of its main selling point was its Harman audio system.
The six-speaker entertainment unit provides a sound experience unmatchable by those in cars that cost double or triple the price of the Tata Tiago. To make things more interesting, even the angle of the Tiago's glass panels are arranged to provide the best acoustic output and the lowest possible resonance.
Harman is currently involved in some major projects with General Motors (GM), BMW and Audi India. A lot of R&D is being undergone in this regard and the company will be introducing quite a few interesting products soon.
The brand started its operations in India back in 2009 and has expanded to eight cities, with a portfolio of 9000 employees. Harman has also invested 10 million US dollars in a new manufacturing facility and acoustics lab in Pune; further proving their interest in doing business in the country.
Dinesh Paliwal, CEO & President of Harman International shared, "We see India's potential to serve as the hub for the best of tech talent and we plan to attract, excite and retain them as part of Harman's growth engine in India and rest of the world".
"India is a great R&D source. I am working with my team to evaluate India for smart automation and smart manufacturing which will help serve both Indian and global markets," he further added.
India is lately witnessing various new trends in the field of automobile. The Indian government and major automotive companies are actively involved in promoting electric mobility and connected car services. The new business goals and strategies from Harman will surely contribute to this.
Thoughts On Harman Audio Systems Coming In More Cars
As mentioned before, Harman is one of the best names in the business when it comes to making brilliant vehicle entertainment systems. The company is witnessing robust growth in India year-on-year and wishes to be at the very top within a short span of time.