- 13 min ago Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 1 hr ago Bangalore Police To Use Traffic Fines In Improvement Of Infrastructure For Motorists In The City
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny SUV Will Not Launch In India Anytime Soon: Here’s Why
- 3 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Launch Date Confirmed For India: Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- Finance RBI Expands Bill Categories In Bharat Bill Payment System
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Smart Water Purifier Launched For Rs. 11,999: Features, Specifications, And More
- Lifestyle Does Eating Too Much Sugar Cause Diabetes?
- News Delhi HC transfers all Aircel-Maxis scam cases involving Chidambarams to Special judge Ajay Kr Kuhar
- Movies Bigil To Release On October 27: Will Vijay Starrer Face A Nerkonda Paarvai-Like Problem?
- Sports Messi eyes Raul record, Mane out to go level with Drogba - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Goodyear has launched two new tyre range in India: 'Assurance DuraPlus 2' and 'Wrangler AT SilentTrac'. Both the new range of tyres are for passenger vehicles in the Indian market.
The company stated that the Assurance DuraPlus 2 is for small to mid-sized passenger vehicles. The Wrangler AT SilentTrac, on the other hand, is for confident off-roading SUV drivers.
The company also said that the Goodyear Assurance DuraPlus 2 tyres are available in the range of 13 to 15-inch rim diameters. The Wrangler AT SilentTrac range will be available between 15 to 17-inch rim diameters.
Rajeev Anand, Chairman and Managing Director, Goodyear India stated,
"As a pioneer in tyre technology, Goodyear has always been at the forefront of innovation, and continues to push itself to offer a wide portfolio of new offerings that cater to different market segments. We constantly challenge ourselves to develop better products and empower our consumers with a superior driving experience."
The Assurance DuraPlus 2 tyres come with what Goodyear calls ‘TredLife Technology'. This allows the tyres to offer extended mileage, durability and a quiet ride. This new range of car tyres offers customers more freedom to explore, providing extended mileage and performance of up to 1,11,000kms; thanks to its robust sidewalls and reduced noise performance.
The Wrangler AT SilentTrac is designed to provide impressive levels of on and off-road performance and handling capabilities. This tyre range comes with ‘DuraWall Technology' which is capable of resisting cuts and tears, optimising its off-road performance. The thread pattern on the Wrangler AT SilentTrac has also been optimised to offer a quieter ride, also resulting in improved mileage.
PK Walia, Vice-President, Consumer Business, Goodyear India, said,
"We are excited to release our latest innovations in the Indian market in order to cater to evolving consumer needs. Both Assurance Duraplus 2 and Wrangler AT SilentTrac outperform their predecessors and we are confident that these new products will empower our consumers to go further. They offer superior benefits to our consumers and provide safe and better quality driving experience."
Thoughts On The New Range Of Goodyear Car Tyres In India
Goodyear India has launched two new range of car tyres in the Indian market. With one range focussed on small and mid-sized passenger vehicles, with the other targeting the Off-road SUV drivers in the country. This allows Goodyear to expand its reach to accommodate the requirements of all customers in the market.