- 3 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- Movies Panipat Full Movie Leaked Online To Download In HD!
- Sports I-League 2019-20: NFC 1-0 AFC: Neroca prevail in the first Northeastern Derby of the season
- News 6-year-old locked up, raped in a community hall bathroom in Kolkata
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A31 Color Options Revealed: Rumored Specs, Launch Date And More
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
Ford Motor recently unveiled their all-electric offering, the Ford Mustang Mach E, and we now know that the electric muscle car is headed to India. According to AutoCarIndia, the Mach E is set to arrive via the CBU way making it a tad expensive. However, buyers will benefit with the lower GST rates for electric vehicles.
Ford's all-electric Mustang Mach E resembles its regular Mustang offerings but does feature some design changes. The Mach E features the Mustang's trademark long bonnet that is closed in the front and sleek swept-back headlights that feature LED day time running lights.
The rear end of the Ford Mustang Mach E features wider arches, tri-bar tail lights, the infamous Mustang badge, and reverse light built into the bumper. The sides of the Mach E features buttons that open the doors. The doors can be worked via a smartphone and via a keypad integrated in to the B-pillars.
The interiors of the Ford Mustang Mach E are designed to be minimalistic. The dashboard features a 15.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system the doubles as a control center for vehicular functions, and a 10.2-inch digital instrument cluster.
The Ford Mustang Mach E features the company's new Global Electrified 2 platform, and also a modified C2 architecture that allows for an extended bonnet. The all-electric muscle car will be made available with two different battery sizes, and three different output configurations.
The entry-level variant Mustang Mach E will feature a single motor that delivers power to the rear wheels. Power delivery will come from either a 75kWh battery and a 254Hp motor, or a 99kWh battery and a 284Hp motor. Torque figures for both motors stand at 416Nm, and drive ranges stand at 450km and 595km respectively.
Ford's Mustang Mach E will also be available with a twin-motor, all-wheel drive configuration, in two variants. One features a 75kWh battery and a 254hp motor, and the other features a 99kWh battery with a 332hp motor. Driving ranges on a full charge stand at 419km and 540km respectively.
Once launched, the Ford Mustang Mach E will compete against Audi's E-Tron, and Jaguar's I-Pace, both of which are scheduled to be launched in India next year.
Thoughts About The Ford Mustang Mach E Coming To India
The Ford Mustang has been a sought after car globe over thanks to its powerful and aggressive look, and aggressive performance. The company has put in a lot of work in to the Mustang Mach E, and we expect that it will the E-Tron and the I-Pace a run for their money.