- 16 hrs ago KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- 18 hrs ago MoRTH: Only BIS-Certified Helmets (With ISI Mark) To Be Sold In India From 1st Of June 2021
- 20 hrs ago Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- 21 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp Introduced Connected Technology With New ‘Hero Connect’: Prices Start At Rs 4,999
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 4: Jabardasth Avinash To Bid Goodbye To Nagarjuna Akkineni’s Show?
- News AG declines initiation of contempt proceedings against Bhushan
- Technology Dell Latitude 9510 Review: Bold And Beautiful
- Sports India vs Australia 2nd ODI Live Score: Kohli and co look to bounce back in Sydney
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Lifestyle Female Anaemia Risk Indicator Tool To Help Indian Women Beat Anaemia
- Finance Gold Fell But Copper Prices Hit 7-Year High On Positive Demand Outlook
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Ford Motor recently unveiled their all-electric offering, the Ford Mustang Mach E, and we now know that the electric muscle car is headed to India. According to AutoCarIndia, the Mach E is set to arrive via the CBU way making it a tad expensive. However, buyers will benefit with the lower GST rates for electric vehicles.
Ford's all-electric Mustang Mach E resembles its regular Mustang offerings but does feature some design changes. The Mach E features the Mustang's trademark long bonnet that is closed in the front and sleek swept-back headlights that feature LED day time running lights.
The rear end of the Ford Mustang Mach E features wider arches, tri-bar tail lights, the infamous Mustang badge, and reverse light built into the bumper. The sides of the Mach E features buttons that open the doors. The doors can be worked via a smartphone and via a keypad integrated in to the B-pillars.
The interiors of the Ford Mustang Mach E are designed to be minimalistic. The dashboard features a 15.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system the doubles as a control center for vehicular functions, and a 10.2-inch digital instrument cluster.
The Ford Mustang Mach E features the company's new Global Electrified 2 platform, and also a modified C2 architecture that allows for an extended bonnet. The all-electric muscle car will be made available with two different battery sizes, and three different output configurations.
The entry-level variant Mustang Mach E will feature a single motor that delivers power to the rear wheels. Power delivery will come from either a 75kWh battery and a 254Hp motor, or a 99kWh battery and a 284Hp motor. Torque figures for both motors stand at 416Nm, and drive ranges stand at 450km and 595km respectively.
Ford's Mustang Mach E will also be available with a twin-motor, all-wheel drive configuration, in two variants. One features a 75kWh battery and a 254hp motor, and the other features a 99kWh battery with a 332hp motor. Driving ranges on a full charge stand at 419km and 540km respectively.
Once launched, the Ford Mustang Mach E will compete against Audi's E-Tron, and Jaguar's I-Pace, both of which are scheduled to be launched in India next year.
Thoughts About The Ford Mustang Mach E Coming To India
The Ford Mustang has been a sought after car globe over thanks to its powerful and aggressive look, and aggressive performance. The company has put in a lot of work in to the Mustang Mach E, and we expect that it will the E-Tron and the I-Pace a run for their money.