- News MJ Akbar denies interview meeting with Ramani at Oberoi Hotel, next hearing on July 6
- Sports World Cup flashbacks: England's inexplicable collapse in 1979 final gave West Indies their second title
- Technology Samsung rolls out One UI update for older smartwatches
- Finance ULIPs Can Help In Long Term Wealth Creation: This Is How?
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
American carmaker Ford is set to launch the facelifted Figo hatchback in India on March 15. Now, the two top-spec variants of the car, the Titanium and Titanium Blu have been revealed in walkaround videos that show off the features of both vehicles. The first video seen below is from Youtuber Ujjwal Saxena and it details the highlights of the Figo Titanium variant.
The Titanium variant of the Figo is offered with all three engine options Ford is offering with the new hatchback — 1.2 and 1.5-litre petrol and a diesel displacing 1.5-litres as well. The Ford Figo Titanium comes packed with features including both manual and automatic gearbox options (the latter is only offered with the 1.5-litre petrol engine). The automatic version of the Titanium variant also gets ESP, Traction control, and Hill-start assist along with the standard ABS + EBD and dual airbag safety setup.
The Ford Figo Titanium also gets a chrome grille. The shiny material can also be found on the surrounds for the fog lamps. Other features on the Figo Titanium include body coloured ORVMs with integrated turn signals, a blacked out B-Pillar and 14-inch alloy wheels.
On the inside, the car sports a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment display which is connected to a four-speaker setup. The Titanium variant also sports navigation, automatic climate control and a rear parking camera as standard.
Another video on Youtube, this time uploaded by the InsideOut India channel, shows off the top-spec Titanium Blu variant. The Titanium Blu variant gets a rather sporty look and it ditches the 1.5-litre petrol engine and the automatic gearbox.
The Titanium Blu Ford Figo sports a blacked-out grille and ORVMs. The surrounds for the fog lamps feature a vibrant blue paint scheme and there are decals on the doors and the rear hatch with the one at the back sporting the name of the vehicle. The Ford Figo Blu also sports some rather snazzy looking alloy wheels, which to have been blacked out as has the contrasting roof of the white coloured car seen above.
Step inside and the vibrant blue highlights can be seen on the doors. The seats sport Blu logos on the backrests and the steering wheel is wrapped in leather. The Ford Figo Blu also ramps up the safety aspect of the car by ramping up the airbag count to 6. The top-spec version of the Figo hatchback from Ford also sports auto headlamps and wipers, and an automatic day/night IRVM.