- 4 min ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Gets Five-Year Warranty — Aims To Beat Hyundai Venue & Mahindra XUV300
- 13 min ago Suzuki Burgman Street 125 Launched In New Matte Black Paint Scheme — Priced At Rs 69,208
- 2 hrs ago Kia Seltos — Top Thing To Know About India’s Most-Awaited SUV Of 2019
- 2 hrs ago Öhlins Launches Aftermarket Suspension System For Royal Enfield 650 Twins
- News Watch: Video explaining Chandrayaan-2 mission tweeted by ISRO
- Movies Rishi Kapoor Is On Cloud Nine After Having Some 'Correct Aate Ka Phulka' At Anupam Kher's House!
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
- Sports The tale of two chief selectors: MSK Prasad and Inzamam
- Technology Vivo Z5 Launch Set on July 31 Officially Confirmed: What to Expect
- Travel Mysore to Ooty Bike Trip Guide, Route Map, Attractions and Places to Visit
- Lifestyle This Designer's Tentacle Tights Are A Huge Draw On The Internet
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
American carmaker Ford has revised the prices of the Figo hatchback in India. Prices for the Ford Figo now start at Rs 5.23 lakh. While prices for the base petrol and diesel variants have gone up by Rs 8,000 and Rs 18,000 respectively, the cost of all the other trim levels has actually dropped by up to Rs 39,000.
The prices for the Ford Figo were revised on the first of the month and will prove to be a very good deal for those looking for a fully-loaded version of Ford's entry-level hatchback. While the prices for the base Ambiente variants of the Figo have risen. All other variants including the new Titanium Blu version have seen their prices drop by between Rs 19,000 and Rs 39,000.
2019 Ford Figo Revised Price List
|Variant||Old Price||New Price||Change|
|Ambiente MT (1.2L Petrol)||Rs 5.15 lakh ||Rs 5.23 lakh ||Rs 8,000 |
|Ambiente MT (1.5L Diesel)||Rs 5.95 lakh ||Rs 6.15 lakh ||Rs 18,000 |
|Titanium MT (1.2L Petrol)||Rs 6.39 lakh ||Rs 6.00 lakh ||- Rs 39,000 |
|Titanium MT (1.5L Diesel)||Rs 7.19 lakh ||Rs 6.90 lakh ||- Rs 29,000 |
|Titanium Blu (1.2L Petrol)||Rs 6.94 lakh ||Rs 6.65 lakh ||- Rs 29,000|
|Titanium Blu (1.5L Diesel)||Rs 7.74 lakh ||Rs 7.55 lakh ||- Rs 19,000|
|Titanium AT (1.5L Petrol)||Rs 8.09 lakh ||Rs 7.70 lakh ||- Rs 39,000|
The changes in the price list have not seen any changes in terms of equipment for any of the models from the facelifted Ford Figo. Ford had recently launched the facelifted Figo in India and we got to drive the new Figo Blu variant in Jodhpur (Read the review here). The facelifted Figo brings with it a revised design with a redesigned front end and tweaked rear.
Underneath the bonnet there are three engine options on offer. The single diesel engine is a 1.5-litre turbocharged unit that cranks out 99bhp and 215Nm of peak torque while returning a mileage of 25.5km/l. The smaller petrol engine is a 1.2-litre 3-cylinder unit from Ford's Dragon series. The engine kicks out 95bhp and 120Nm of torque while returning a mileage of 24.4km/l. The more potent petrol engine displaces 1.5-litres and returns 121bhp and 150Nm of torque, while returning 16.3km/l.
The larger 1.5-litre unit is only offered with the automatic gearbox, while the smaller 1.2-litre petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel are both mated to 5-speed manual gearboxes.