- 2 hrs ago BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- 3 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 3 hrs ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 4 hrs ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- Technology Xiaomi Teases Upcoming Mi Bluetooth Headsets, Mi LED Lamp And More Ahead of Mi's 5th Anniversary
- Sports I am fine, will be in my hotel room tomorrow: Brian Lara
- News PM Modi tears into Congress, says ‘People outside the family don’t get recognition’
- Movies Payal Rajput Takes Shocking Decision Due To Anushka Shetty Mania? Deets Inside!
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ford India will launch the facelifted Endeavour seven-seater SUV on February 22. The new Ford Endeavour does not bring a major revamp in terms of aesthetics, but adds some much-needed features. Bookings are already open and you can confirm your order for an amount of Rs 1 lakh. Now, the American-origin brand is offering attractive discount offers for the pre-facelift Ford Endeavour — check out all the discounts offered in February 2019.
The discount offers for the old Ford Endeavour range up to Rs 1 lakh. In addition to this, certain Ford India dealerships could offer exchange bonuses or other compelling offers as well. The pre-facelift Ford Endeavour was launched back in January 2016, at a starting price of Rs 24.75 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
Coming to the 2019 Ford Endeavour, it gets a redesigned front grille and bumper, new 18-inch six-spoke alloy wheels and beige/brown interiors (the old Endeavour came with a black/beige theme). Other features include the updated SYNC touchscreen infotainment system, keyless start, puddle lamps and electric boot-release.
The new Ford Endeavour will be offered in only two variants: Titanium and Titanium+. Engine choices will be the same 2.2-litre four-cylinder and 3.2-litre five-cylinder diesel units. The 2.2-litre variant makes 158bhp and 385Nm of torque while the 3.2-litre unit produces 197bhp and 470Nm. Both engines propel an all-wheel-drive powertrain.
As a first, the 2.2-litre diesel engine can be opted with a six-speed manual. The 3.2-litre Ford Endeavour, on the other hand, comes mated only to a six-speed automatic transmission.
The latest-generation Ford Everest, the SUV's global avatar, was introduced solely with a 2.0-litre diesel engine in two states of tune (with the choice of either a single- or twin-turbo setup). Initially, the India-spec Ford Endeavour 2019 was expected to sport the same power plant.
The Ford Endeavour mainly rivals the Toyota Fortuner, Mahindra Alturas G4, Honda CR-V and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport. Expected prices for the 2019 Endeavour is in the range of Rs 28-34 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
Thoughts On The New Ford Endeavour
The Ford Endeavour has always been a popular choice in India's premium seven-seater SUV segment, ever since its first-generation was introduced in the country back in March 2003. Can the new Ford Endeavour beat the segment-leading Toyota Fortuner? Let us know in the comment section below.