- 1 hr ago Ampere EV Scooters Prices Drop By Rs 9,000 After FAME 2 Subsidy — Model-Wise Price List
- 2 hrs ago India’s Largest Solar Car Park In Pune Setup By Tata Motors: Here Are All The Details
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- Sports Euro 2020: Sweden vs Slovakia Stats Highlights: Forsberg keeps Sweden in the hunt
- Movies Father’s Day 2021: &TV Actors Open Up About Their Bond With Their Onscreen Children
- News Four COVID-infected Tamil Nadu zoo lions are delta variants: AAZP
- Finance Second Wave May Worsen Stressed Assets In Financial System: Rakesh Mohan
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: Effective Yoga Poses For Cold And Flu
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Color Variants Confirmed; Features, Availability, And More
- Education REET 2021 Exam To Be Held On September 26: Education Minister
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Ford India has launched a Special 'Blu' Edition of its compact sedan, the Aspire. The Limited Edition Aspire Blu is a brilliant all-rounder because of distinct design, technology, best in class power and safety.
The Aspire Blu is priced at Rs 7,50,900 for the 1.2-litre petrol variant, and Rs 8,30,900 lakh for the 1.5-litre diesel variant. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India) The vehicle is available in three colours — White, Moondust Silver and Smoke.
Vinay Raina, Executive Director, Marketing, Sales & Service, Ford India, said, "The Ford Aspire Blu Edition celebrates the spirit of style, power and performance. Thanks to the 5-year warranty on offer, the Ford Aspire Blu will deliver complete peace-of-mind to consumers, enabling them to enjoy the game as much as the car ownership experience."
Ford's fun-to-drive DNA in the new Aspire Blu is in the form of a small, light and fuel efficient three-cylinder 1.2L TiVCT petrol engine. The naturally aspirated engine produces a best-in-class 93bhp of peak power and 120Nm of torque. The engine is tuned to deliver a fuel efficiency of 20.4kmpl.
The Ford Aspire Blu diesel variant features the 1.5L TDCi engine that produces 100bhp of peak power, and 215 Nm of torque. The engine is tuned to deliver a fuel economy of 26.1kmpl.
The Aspire Blu has been styled and designed to be the best available vehicle in it's class. It features an absolute black grille mesh encased in a black front grille surround, and a dual tone roof. The fog lamps are integrated in to the front bumper and come with Blue highlights. The Aspire Blu also features Premium Black Finish Alloy wheels, and 15-inch tyres to deliver confidence and grounded drive dynamics.
The Ford Aspire Blu features a stylish blue themed interior, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. The cabin is well-equipped with several features including push-button start/stop, rear parking sensors, and USB slots among many others.
Like all Ford', the Aspire Blu features two front airbags as standard. The vehicle offers several other safety features to enhance peace of mind. These include Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), ensuring a safe and smooth drive.
The Ford Aspire Blu also features embedded satellite navigation, an infotainment system with 7-inch touchscreen & Bluetooth connectivity, a rear-view camera, remote central locking, automatic air-conditioning and power windows.
Ford is offering a first-in-class five-year or 1 lakh kilomoter warranty which includes 2-year factory warranty and 3-year extended warranty. The Ford Aspire Blu is produced at Ford India's Sanand Factory in Gujarat.
The Ford Aspire Blu is available in the manual transmission of The Titanium variant of the Ford Aspire Blu features a manual transmission.
Thoughts About The New Ford Aspire Blu
Ford never ceases to amaze. First with the Figo Blu, and n ow with the Aspire Blu. The Aspire Blu looks brilliant and those Blue highlights really hit the right spots. We did test drive both variants of the Ford Figo Blu, and we can't wait to drive the Aspire Blu. Stay tuned while we bring you driving experiences in a bit.