- 56 min ago BMW Group Announces Special Finance Offers In India: Here Are ‘Easy Start’ Details
- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For May 2020: Honda Two-Wheelers Register Over 90% Decline In Domestic Sales
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Price Increase Announced Across Variants: Here Is The New List
- 18 hrs ago Suzuki Access 125 & Burgman Street BS6 Scooters Prices Hiked: Here Is The New Price List
- Sports IPL 2020: Hardik Pandya selects MS Dhoni to lead his All Time Best IPL XI
- Finance Loan Against Shares In India: Know All About It
- Technology Honor Play 4 Series Confirmed To Come With Temperature Measurement Sensor And 40W Charger
- News PSBs sanction loans worth over Rs 10k crore under Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme
- Movies Saaho Director Sujeeth And Pravallika To Get Engaged On June 10th
- Lifestyle Geeta Basra Or Taapsee Pannu, Whose Colourful Lehenga Will You Pick For Monsoon Wedding?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Ford India has launched a Special 'Blu' Edition of its compact sedan, the Aspire. The Limited Edition Aspire Blu is a brilliant all-rounder because of distinct design, technology, best in class power and safety.
The Aspire Blu is priced at Rs 7,50,900 for the 1.2-litre petrol variant, and Rs 8,30,900 lakh for the 1.5-litre diesel variant. Prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India) The vehicle is available in three colours — White, Moondust Silver and Smoke.
Vinay Raina, Executive Director, Marketing, Sales & Service, Ford India, said, "The Ford Aspire Blu Edition celebrates the spirit of style, power and performance. Thanks to the 5-year warranty on offer, the Ford Aspire Blu will deliver complete peace-of-mind to consumers, enabling them to enjoy the game as much as the car ownership experience."
Ford's fun-to-drive DNA in the new Aspire Blu is in the form of a small, light and fuel efficient three-cylinder 1.2L TiVCT petrol engine. The naturally aspirated engine produces a best-in-class 93bhp of peak power and 120Nm of torque. The engine is tuned to deliver a fuel efficiency of 20.4kmpl.
The Ford Aspire Blu diesel variant features the 1.5L TDCi engine that produces 100bhp of peak power, and 215 Nm of torque. The engine is tuned to deliver a fuel economy of 26.1kmpl.
The Aspire Blu has been styled and designed to be the best available vehicle in it's class. It features an absolute black grille mesh encased in a black front grille surround, and a dual tone roof. The fog lamps are integrated in to the front bumper and come with Blue highlights. The Aspire Blu also features Premium Black Finish Alloy wheels, and 15-inch tyres to deliver confidence and grounded drive dynamics.
The Ford Aspire Blu features a stylish blue themed interior, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel. The cabin is well-equipped with several features including push-button start/stop, rear parking sensors, and USB slots among many others.
Like all Ford', the Aspire Blu features two front airbags as standard. The vehicle offers several other safety features to enhance peace of mind. These include Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) with Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD), ensuring a safe and smooth drive.
The Ford Aspire Blu also features embedded satellite navigation, an infotainment system with 7-inch touchscreen & Bluetooth connectivity, a rear-view camera, remote central locking, automatic air-conditioning and power windows.
Ford is offering a first-in-class five-year or 1 lakh kilomoter warranty which includes 2-year factory warranty and 3-year extended warranty. The Ford Aspire Blu is produced at Ford India's Sanand Factory in Gujarat.
The Ford Aspire Blu is available in the manual transmission of The Titanium variant of the Ford Aspire Blu features a manual transmission.
Thoughts About The New Ford Aspire Blu
Ford never ceases to amaze. First with the Figo Blu, and n ow with the Aspire Blu. The Aspire Blu looks brilliant and those Blue highlights really hit the right spots. We did test drive both variants of the Ford Figo Blu, and we can't wait to drive the Aspire Blu. Stay tuned while we bring you driving experiences in a bit.