- 21 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 23 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 24 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Disgruntled AAP MLA Alka Lamba to leave AAP in 2020
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Jadeja hopes to get better wickets in tournament proper
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Movies India's Most Wanted SECOND DAY Box Office Collection: Arjun Kapoor's Film Continues To Crawl!
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Images of a weird-looking Force Motors test mule have surfaced online. The vehicle was spotted testing in Chinchwad, Pune and this vehicle has been spotted testing for the first time. The vehicle looks completely out of place and out of proportion, and that is because it is not the test mule of an upcoming vehicle but could be a test-bed for a new engine or some new technologies.
How did we figure out it is a Force Motors vehicle? Well, there are a few giveaways. The wheels for instance are from the Force Traveller series. Even the wheelbase is similar to the Force Traveller 3050 and so is the sloping roof.
The position of the front wheel with relation to the cabin too is exactly just like the that on the Force Traveller 3050. However, Force seems to have made several major changes to the body. The changes that can be seen include a new elongated bonnet that is flat and has a boxy design.
Gone are the curves that are usually seen on the Force Traveller. The test-mule has weird looking, flat body panels. The Force Traveller has its engine mounted inside the cabin and protrudes only slightly in front of the cabin, allowing it to have a small bonnet.
On the test-mule though, the bonnet has been extended by at the least two feet. The major change though, is at the rear of the vehicle. It seems like the roof has been chopped off to make space for a cargo bay.
What exactly is Force Motors trying to do with this vehicle is anybody's guess at the moment. It could just be a testbed for new technologies or engines, or it could also be that Force Motors is looking to launch a cargo hauler.
Thoughts On Force Motors Tests Weird-Looking Vehicle Near Pune
Force Motors has several variants of the Traveller on sale in India, and it includes a cargo variant too. However, now we know that the company is testing something else and time will reveal what it is that Force Motors is testing.