- 1 day ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 3 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 3 days ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Lifestyle This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Ferrari has unveiled the all new Ferrari Roma. The all new Ferrari features design elements that are a contemporary reinterpretation of the carefree lifestyle of Rome during the 50s and 60s, and gets its name from the city, Roma.
The all new Ferrari Roma 2+ coupe sports car features full-LED adaptive headlights with horizontal LED DRLs, a body-coloured grille, slim LED tail lights, four exhaust tips, and a rear spoiler, and 20-inch five-spoke alloy wheels.
The interiors of the Italian sports car manufacturer's new offering features a three-spoke multi-function steering wheel, a digital instrument cluster, an 8.4-inch vertical head unit, and a passenger display.
The new steering wheel has been designed keep in mind the ‘eyes on the road, hands on the wheel' philosophy, and all the main car commands can be actioned by haptic controls. The driver does not have to take his/ her hands of the wheel.
Ferrari's Roma is powered by a 3.9-litre V8 engine that produces 611bhp of power and 760Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed dual-clutch transmission, and is capable of nailing the 0-100kmph mark in 3.4 seconds. The top-speed of the car is said to be over 320kmph.
The Ferrari Roma's new chassis has been developed by Ferrari for its new generation models. Both the bodyshell and the chassis have been redesigned to offer lesser weight and advanced safety.
Ferrari says that at least 70% of its components are new, and the all new ‘mid-front-engined' 2+ Ferrari Roma has the best weight/power ratio in its segment (2.37kg/cv) which increases handling dynamics and responsiveness.
While there is no information about prices for the Ferrari rumours are that the super car will cost about 200,000 Euros. That's about Rs 1.58 crore (ex-showroom) plus taxes and registration.
Thoughts About The Ferrari Roma
That is the most gorgeous Ferrari we have seen. There' something about design elements from the 50's and the 60's that are very appealing. We're really impressed with the design team at Ferrari, and definitely impressed with whoever thought of the ‘eyes on the road, hands on the wheel' philosophy. Someone at Ferrari listens to The Doors.