- 5 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- 7 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Unveiled In India: ‘Chetak’ Moniker Makes Its Comeback After 14 Years
- 8 hrs ago KTM Duke 790 Registers 41 Units Of Sales Within First 10 Days Of Launch
- 8 hrs ago UP Politician Attempts Using A Gun To Clear Traffic; Gets Roughed Up By The Public
- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Technology BSNL Users Will Get 4G, VoLTE Support; Will Replace 3G Soon
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Italian supercar manufacturer, Ferrari is said to introduce the F8 Tributo in the Indian market next year. The Ferrari F8 Tributo is the brand's latest mid-engined supercar and was first unveiled at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show.
The Ferrari F8 Tributo will come to Indian shores sometime in the first quarter of 2020. Once launched in India, the F8 Tributo is said to be priced at Rs 4.02 crore, ex-showroom. The Ferrari F8 Tributo is the successor to the popular 488GTB and is said to be the company's last non-hybrid V8 supercar.
The Ferrari F8 Tributo comes powered by a 3.9-litre twin-turbocharged V8 engine, carried forward from the 488GTB. The engine produces a massive 720bhp and 770Nm of torque mated to a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
The F8 Tributo is capable of powering to 100km/h from standstill in just 2.9 seconds and 0 - 200km/h comes up in 7.8 seconds.
The Ferrari F8 Tributo also claims to reach a top speed of 340km/h; making it the fastest series production mid-engine Ferrari supercar. The F8 Tributo is also said to be 40kg lighter than its predecessors while producing 15% more downforce as well.
In terms of design, the F8 Tributo borrows design cues from the 488GTB. Although it does feature sharper creases, an S-duct intake at the rear, refreshed headlights which are now sharper than before, twin rear tail light cluster and louvres for the engine cover.
Inside, the Ferrari F8 Tributo comes with a complete overhaul from the 488GTB. The F8 Tributo comes with a highly driver-centric dashboard, with a host of premium materials all around the cabin. It also sports traditional switchgear, along with digital displays.
The passenger also receives a 7.0-inch touchscreen display as well. The car also comes with the sporty flat-bottom steering wheel, which is now small in diameter, behind which are the large paddle shifters.
Thoughts On The Ferrari F8 Tributo Coming To India
The Ferrari F8 Tributo is currently the fastest mid-engined series-production supercar from the Italian brand in the world. It is also said to be the last of the non-hybrid V8-powered supercar from the brand. The Ferrari F8 Tributo will land on Indian shores sometime in the month of February 2020.