- 10 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Variant Details Revealed: Launch Expected Soon
- 11 hrs ago Honda Cars India Introduce Virtual Showrooms: New Car Purchase From Comfort of Home
- 12 hrs ago Tata Tiago Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 14 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing In Delhi Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Best 9 Hours Battery Backup Laptops To Buy In India Under Rs. 40,000
- Movies NCB Summons TV Couple Sanam Johar & Abigail Pande; Raids Their Juhu Residence
- Sports IPL 2020: KKR vs MI: Six months is a long time without cricket, says Rohit Sharma after Mumbai bounce back with big win
- News 'Hero of zero hour': Union Minister' praise for Lok Sabha Speaker
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Janhvi Kapoor Unveils The Elegant Veil Look In Manish Malhotra’s Couture Movie
- Finance 3 Tips To Earn Higher Interest On Fixed Deposits
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Winter In India In 2020
- Education SWAYAM Admit Card 2020 Released For September 2020
Eicher Trucks and Buses showcased the new Eicher 3009L Skyline Pro Staff AC Bus and Eicher 20.15R 12m bus chassis at Prawaas 2019, India International Bus and Car Travel show, at the CIDCO Exhibition Centre Navi Mumbai, which took place from July 25th to 27th July.
By introducing these two new offerings, Eicher has further expanded its bus range with variants across different applications such as schools, staff, route permit and intercity segment.
Prawaas 2019 brings together the leading bus & car operators across the country to showcase the technologies and innovation for better passenger mobility and a smarter and safer India.
Coming back to the trucks, the Eicher 20.15 R 12m bus chassis offering is unique and tailor-made for intercity applications. It features an AC compressor and two alternators (120 Amperes each), which makes the coach-building process faster and cheaper.
It also gets a 425-litre fuel tank, sturdy DOMEX chassis, tilt and telescopic power steering, 6-speed overdrive gearbox and air suspensions ensure a safe and comfortable ride. The company has claimed that the bus will offer best-in-class fuel efficiency by using the Volvo Group engine management system EMS 3.0. Other features include cruise control and real-time fuel coaching.
Eicher also introduced the Skyline Pro bus range which has a completely new look. The Skyline Pro 3009L AC bus on display was customized with luxurious Harita Magnum Push back seats with 3-point ELR seat belt, in 2x1 seating configuration and air suspension for a better ride and comfort.
Thoughts On The Eicher Truck And Buses
Eicher is a well-known company that has been making trucks and buses for a long time now, with the introduction of their new range along with the latest technology the company will be providing better passenger mobility across the country.