- 3 hrs ago KTM 125 Duke & RC Sales In India: Boost KTM Sales To 50,000 Units In 10 Months
- 4 hrs ago New Renault Kwid Climber Facelift Spied Undisguised Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Auto Industry Slowdown: GST On Automobiles Will Not Be Reduced Says GST Council
- 7 hrs ago Ferrari F8 Tributo India Launch Confirmed For Early-2020: Prices For The 488GTB Successor Revealed
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- News Rajeev Kumar's anticipatory bail plea rejected
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Eicher Trucks and Buses showcased the new Eicher 3009L Skyline Pro Staff AC Bus and Eicher 20.15R 12m bus chassis at Prawaas 2019, India International Bus and Car Travel show, at the CIDCO Exhibition Centre Navi Mumbai, which took place from July 25th to 27th July.
By introducing these two new offerings, Eicher has further expanded its bus range with variants across different applications such as schools, staff, route permit and intercity segment.
Prawaas 2019 brings together the leading bus & car operators across the country to showcase the technologies and innovation for better passenger mobility and a smarter and safer India.
Coming back to the trucks, the Eicher 20.15 R 12m bus chassis offering is unique and tailor-made for intercity applications. It features an AC compressor and two alternators (120 Amperes each), which makes the coach-building process faster and cheaper.
It also gets a 425-litre fuel tank, sturdy DOMEX chassis, tilt and telescopic power steering, 6-speed overdrive gearbox and air suspensions ensure a safe and comfortable ride. The company has claimed that the bus will offer best-in-class fuel efficiency by using the Volvo Group engine management system EMS 3.0. Other features include cruise control and real-time fuel coaching.
Eicher also introduced the Skyline Pro bus range which has a completely new look. The Skyline Pro 3009L AC bus on display was customized with luxurious Harita Magnum Push back seats with 3-point ELR seat belt, in 2x1 seating configuration and air suspension for a better ride and comfort.
Thoughts On The Eicher Truck And Buses
Eicher is a well-known company that has been making trucks and buses for a long time now, with the introduction of their new range along with the latest technology the company will be providing better passenger mobility across the country.