- 21 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Movies Jr NTR To Host Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4? Here's What We Know
- News 'Telangana police zindabad', 'We got justice' : Public gathered at encounter site hail cops
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Aka Rajjo Dons A Pretty Floral Sari And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off From Her
- Finance Why Yes Bank Shares Cracked 7% In Trade Today?
- Technology Nokia 6.2 Retails At Its Lowest Ever Price: Should You Buy?
- Sports NBA wrap: Rockets overcome Raptors, 76ers beaten
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Datsun has launched the 2019 redi-GO hatchback with a bunch of new updates. The 2019 Datsun redi-GO now comes with a host of enhanced safety updates and features. The 2019 redi-GO hatchback is now available with a starting price of Rs 2.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new features on the 2019 Datsun redi-GO include driver-side airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking assist sensor, high-speed warning and seat-belt reminder for the driver and front passenger.
Hardeep Singh Brar, Director Sales and Commercial, Nissan India stated,
"At Datsun, we are committed to delight the customer and enhance the customer experience. Our popular model, Datsun redi-GO now comes with various added safety features as standard which is yet another testimony of our focus to bring in progressive mobility backed by safety, technology, style and convenience."
The 2019 Datsun redi-GO continues to be powered by either an 0.8-litre (799cc) or a 1.0-litre petrol engine options. The 799cc engine produces 54bhp and 72Nm of torque while the 1.0-litre engine churns out 68bhp and 91Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed gearbox, with the 1.0-litre engine receiving the optional Smart Drive Auto transmission as well.
The Datsun redi-GO offers excellent fuel efficiency figures, with the 0.8-litre engine giving out 22.7km/l and the 1.0-litre engine offering a mileage of 22.5km/l. The redi-GO offers a ‘tall boy' design, with plenty of space inside and a class-leading ground clearance of 185mm.
Apart from the new update, Datsun is also offering the redi-GO with a 2-year/unlimited-kilometre standard warranty. The warranty can further be extended to 2 or 3 years/unlimited kilometres. This includes roadside assistance free of cost to the customers.
Datsun is also offering customers ‘Datsun Care', which is their comprehensive service package. It provides 100 per cent coverage on parts, regular maintenance and labour charges. It also offers 24x7 roadside assistance and part of the package.
Thoughts On The Datsun redi-GO Update
Datsun has updated their entry-level redi-GO hatchback in the Indian market. The Datsun redi-GO now offers all the safety features mandated in April 2019. The Datsun redi-GO rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Alto and the Renault Kwid in the Indian market.