- 2 min ago Maruti Suzuki Announces New 5 Year/ 1 Lakh Kilometer Warranty On Select Diesel Models
- 6 hrs ago New Isuzu V-Cross Diesel Automatic Launched In India At Rs 19.99 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki XL6 Launching Tomorrow: All You Need To Know
- 8 hrs ago All-New Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Launched In India With Prices Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Shares A Collage Of Zain & His Own Baby Pic; You Won’t Be Able To Tell Who’s Who!
- News AAP MLA Sandeep Kumar disqualified
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Band 5 Is On Tow, Reveals Huami CEO
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 52: Tamil Thalaivas Vs Jaipur Pink Panthers: Dream 11 Predictions, Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle Shraddha Kapoor Gives Us A Slay-Worthy Moment With Her Chic Dress For Saaho Promotions
- Education SSC CGL Result 2018 Tier-1 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Finance What Have We Learned About Home Insurance From Recent Floods?
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Datsun has launched the 2019 redi-GO hatchback with a bunch of new updates. The 2019 Datsun redi-GO now comes with a host of enhanced safety updates and features. The 2019 redi-GO hatchback is now available with a starting price of Rs 2.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new features on the 2019 Datsun redi-GO include driver-side airbags, ABS with EBD, rear parking assist sensor, high-speed warning and seat-belt reminder for the driver and front passenger.
Hardeep Singh Brar, Director Sales and Commercial, Nissan India stated,
"At Datsun, we are committed to delight the customer and enhance the customer experience. Our popular model, Datsun redi-GO now comes with various added safety features as standard which is yet another testimony of our focus to bring in progressive mobility backed by safety, technology, style and convenience."
The 2019 Datsun redi-GO continues to be powered by either an 0.8-litre (799cc) or a 1.0-litre petrol engine options. The 799cc engine produces 54bhp and 72Nm of torque while the 1.0-litre engine churns out 68bhp and 91Nm of torque. Both engines come mated to a standard five-speed gearbox, with the 1.0-litre engine receiving the optional Smart Drive Auto transmission as well.
The Datsun redi-GO offers excellent fuel efficiency figures, with the 0.8-litre engine giving out 22.7km/l and the 1.0-litre engine offering a mileage of 22.5km/l. The redi-GO offers a ‘tall boy' design, with plenty of space inside and a class-leading ground clearance of 185mm.
Apart from the new update, Datsun is also offering the redi-GO with a 2-year/unlimited-kilometre standard warranty. The warranty can further be extended to 2 or 3 years/unlimited kilometres. This includes roadside assistance free of cost to the customers.
Datsun is also offering customers ‘Datsun Care', which is their comprehensive service package. It provides 100 per cent coverage on parts, regular maintenance and labour charges. It also offers 24x7 roadside assistance and part of the package.
Thoughts On The Datsun redi-GO Update
Datsun has updated their entry-level redi-GO hatchback in the Indian market. The Datsun redi-GO now offers all the safety features mandated in April 2019. The Datsun redi-GO rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Alto and the Renault Kwid in the Indian market.