- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- 1 day ago Honda CB Shine BS-VI Engine Specs Leaked: India Launch Expected This Year
- 1 day ago MG Hector 10,000 Units Production Milestone Crossed: 6,000 SUVs Already Delivered
- 1 day ago Triumph Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Movies Badshah Responds After Dr Zeus Accuses Bala Filmmakers Of Having Plagiarized ‘Don’t Be Shy’
- News Maharashtra, Haryana Election 2019: BJP looks to retain power, Congress eyes comeback
- Sports Tearful Murray soaks up European Open win
- Technology How To Pin Live Score On Android Homescreen
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Lifestyle 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
French auto manufacturer Citroen has announced that the company will introduce 'Citroen Lease' in India. The company has partnered with ALD Automotive in order to bring full leasing services to its customers in India.
The company, which is part of Groupe PSA, wants to provide leasing mobility solutions to individuals, small, medium & large sized businesses, corporates, and also to the public sector.
Citroen feels that leasing is the best way to bring cars to the markets, and that the leasing model is slated to grow rather rapidly. The company says that ‘Citroen Lease' will be available across its entire portfolio, and will be available at attractive monthly rentals.
ADL Automotive India, the Indian wing of ADL Automotive (based at France) says that the benefits of the leasing model are that customers pay no down payment, and hold no financial risk as the company offers tax management solutions, easy upgrades, maintenance, and insurance.
Citroen plans to launch the C5 Aircross model in India during 2020. The C5 Aircross will be available with a 1.2-Litre petrol engine that will produce 130bhp of power, and a 2.0-Litre diesel engine that will produce 180bhp of power. Both vehicles will feature Citroen's EAT8 automatic transmission unit.
The soon-to-be-launched Citroen C5 Aircross will arrive with a host of features that include a 12.3-inch TFT digital instrument cluster, highway driver assist, a level II autonomous driving system, and advanced connectivity systems.
Safety features on the C5 Aircross include multiple airbags, auto high beam enabled headlamps, cross-traffic detection, blind spot assist, hill hold functions, and an attention assist. Once launched, the Citroen A5 Aircross will primarily compete with the Kia Seltos.
Thoughts About Citroen's Leasing Model
We still have to wait a while till we have any information about available monthly schemes, but having said that, this is a really smart move by Citroen. Zero down payment, zero maintenance, and zero insurance is a massive draw for the Indian consumer who wants more bang for the buck. Right now, we think sales volumes will depend on how Citroen prices the C5 Aircross and other models it plans to launch.