- 10 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies iSmart Shankar Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 5: Ram Pothineni Starrer Continues To Impress!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
French auto giant Citroen is officially launching their brand on 3 April 2019, and will organize their first press conference on the same date. The event is scheduled at the Leela Palace at Chennai.
Speculations are that Citroen may showcase the C5 Aircross at the event. The C5 Aircross made its global debut in 2017. The SUV is offered in a petrol and a diesel variant in International markets.
The C5 Aircross is available globally with choices of 1.2-litre, 1.5-litre, and 1.6-litre petrol and a 2.0-litre diesel engine. A six-speed manual transmission is standard while an eight-speed automatic transmission is offered as an optional. THe SUV has been spied multiple times on Indian roads.
PSA Groupe that initially associated themselves with Premier Automobile Limited is behind the launch of the Citroen brand. Until last year, their facility was dedicated to making powertrains. However, an investment of Rs 600 crore made the plant vehicle production capable. Their facility will now im at 50,000 vehicles over the first year of production. This includes vehicles for domestic and export markets.
The first Citroen for India is scheduled to arrive at the end of 2021. Speculation is the C5 Aircross will make its debut, and go up against the MG Hector, the Jeep Compass, and the Hyundai Tucson.
Stay tuned! We have a correspondent at the event on 3 April 2019. And he shall bring you all the news possible!
What We Think Of Citroen Officially Launching Its Brand In India