- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 13 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 16 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- Technology TikTok App Download For JioPhone: How To Install TikTok App In JioPhone
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Reports suggest that the upcoming Citroen C5 Aircross SUV will be available at 10 cities in India at launch. There is no information abut what cities, but our guess is that Pune, Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Chennai will make it to that list.
In addition, the French manufacturer plans to localize manufacturing of the Citroen C5 Aircross, and other models that it plans to launch in the Indian markets.
The soon-to-be launched Citroen C5 Aircross is expected to feature two-zone climate control, a panoramic sunroof, parking sensors at the front and the rear, and hands-free parking (not something we recommend in this country).
The SUV is also expected to feature an eight-inch infotainment system that is Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatible, a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, and other creature comforts.
Safety features on the Citroen C5 Aircross are expected to include multiple airbags, a 360 degree camera, ABS with EBD, traction control, hill hold assist, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and cruise control.
The international spec Citroen C5 Aircross arrives with two petrol and to diesel engine options. Petrol offerings feature 1.0-litre and 1.6-litre engines, with the 1.6-litre one producing 178bhp of power and 250Nm of torque.
The diesel options include a 1.5-litre and a 2.0-litre engine, wherein the 2.0-litre one produces 175bhp of power and 400Nm of torque. Transmission options include a six-speed manual and an optional eight-speed automatic.
The Citroen C5 Aircross is expected to launched via the (CKD) Completely Knocked Down route initially. While there is no official information about pricing, the vehicle is expected to be priced start at roughly Rs 15 lakh (ex-showroom). Once launched, the C5 Aircross will compete with the Honda CR-V, the MG Hector, the Hyundai Tucson, and the Jeep Compass.
In related news, Citroen has partnered with ALD Automotive to introduce Citroen Lease in the country. The company will provide leasing mobility solutions to individuals, small, medium, and large sized businesses, corporates and also to the public sector.
Thoughts About The Citroen C5 Aircross Being Available At 10 Cities Initially
Well we didn't expect otherwise. This is a good move by Citroen. Considering the company plans to launch a vehicle starting at Rs 15 lakh, being at top 10 cities makes sense.