- 4 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 8 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 1 day ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Lifestyle People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
BYD India, a subsidiary of BYD China — the world's largest electric vehicle manufacturer, has entered the Indian market with the launch of two new EVs. This includes the BYD T3 electric MPV and the BYD T3 electric Minivan.
Both EVs, the T3 MPV and T3 minivan use the company's proprietary battery technology. The batteries on both electric vehicles can be charged using standard DC charging equipment, but also support standard AC chargers. Both electric vehicles will take just 1.5 hours for a complete charge, which will offer a maximum of 300km range
Both electric vans will come with a host of features. This includes keyless entry, push-button start, music system with Bluetooth connectivity, reverse parking sensors and camera. Both electric vans, the T3 MPV and T3 minivan will come equipped with an automatic transmission as standard as well.
In terms of safety equipment, the BYD T3 electric MPV and minivan offer ABS, Electric Parking System, Brake Override System, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and more. The car also comes with regenerative braking system, along with a Controller Area Network which provides smart management and maintenance.
Liu Xueliang, Managing Director of BYD India, stated:
"Seeing the huge potential of India's EV market, BYD is responding to the Indian government's call to promote the local market and make India a Global hub for EVs, and so today we are proud to announce that BYD is moving toward its next step in India.
We are delighted to launch the all-new pure electric T3 MPV and T3 minivan for the Indian market and are confident that our products will set a benchmark in India's electric van segment. We always strive to bring the most advanced and cleanest technology into the Indian market and better serve our local customers."
Ketsu Zhang, Executive Director of BYD India, stated:
"At this early stage, we are going to focus on creating a more efficient, more reliable B2B and electric public transportation sector. We will also gradually look at increasing investment and manufacturing electric vans locally, according to Indian market demand and government policies."
Thoughts On The BYD T3 Electric MPV & Minivan Launches In India
BYD China is the world's largest electric vehicle manufacturer. The company has finally entered the Indian market with the introduction of the T3 MPV and minivan. However, the company is still looking at local partners for their electric van series in the Indian market.