- just now Himachal Pradesh To Go 100 Percent Electric By 2030 Says State Government
- 7 min ago Polarity Smart Electric Bikes Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 38,000
- 37 min ago New Audi Q3 India Launch Confirmed: Expected To Arrive By Early Next Year
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Leoncino 250 India Launch Expected Soon: Specs, Details & Price
- News Surgical strike needed to destroy JU hub of anti-nationals: Dilip Ghosh
- Movies Shashank Vyas Regrets Not Being In Touch With Late Actress Pratyusha Banerjee During Her Last Days
- Technology Nebula Launches Mars II Smart Portable Projector In India for Rs. 51,999
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Lifestyle Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- Sports Matuidi never considered leaving Juventus
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
BYD India, a subsidiary of BYD China — the world's largest electric vehicle manufacturer, has entered the Indian market with the launch of two new EVs. This includes the BYD T3 electric MPV and the BYD T3 electric Minivan.
Both EVs, the T3 MPV and T3 minivan use the company's proprietary battery technology. The batteries on both electric vehicles can be charged using standard DC charging equipment, but also support standard AC chargers. Both electric vehicles will take just 1.5 hours for a complete charge, which will offer a maximum of 300km range
Both electric vans will come with a host of features. This includes keyless entry, push-button start, music system with Bluetooth connectivity, reverse parking sensors and camera. Both electric vans, the T3 MPV and T3 minivan will come equipped with an automatic transmission as standard as well.
In terms of safety equipment, the BYD T3 electric MPV and minivan offer ABS, Electric Parking System, Brake Override System, Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and more. The car also comes with regenerative braking system, along with a Controller Area Network which provides smart management and maintenance.
Liu Xueliang, Managing Director of BYD India, stated:
"Seeing the huge potential of India's EV market, BYD is responding to the Indian government's call to promote the local market and make India a Global hub for EVs, and so today we are proud to announce that BYD is moving toward its next step in India.
We are delighted to launch the all-new pure electric T3 MPV and T3 minivan for the Indian market and are confident that our products will set a benchmark in India's electric van segment. We always strive to bring the most advanced and cleanest technology into the Indian market and better serve our local customers."
Ketsu Zhang, Executive Director of BYD India, stated:
"At this early stage, we are going to focus on creating a more efficient, more reliable B2B and electric public transportation sector. We will also gradually look at increasing investment and manufacturing electric vans locally, according to Indian market demand and government policies."
Thoughts On The BYD T3 Electric MPV & Minivan Launches In India
BYD China is the world's largest electric vehicle manufacturer. The company has finally entered the Indian market with the introduction of the T3 MPV and minivan. However, the company is still looking at local partners for their electric van series in the Indian market.