- 20 min ago BMW Motorrad Dealerships Reopens: Resumes Retail Operations After Lockdown Eased
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Creta Sales Beats Maruti Suzuki For The First Time: New Best-Selling Car In May 2020
- 3 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For May 2020: Bajaj Auto Registers 69% Decline With 1.12 Lakh Sales Last Month
- 4 hrs ago Volkswagen T-Roc Sold Out In India Within Three Months Of Launch
- News At least 19 killed in landslides in Assam
- Finance Sensex Ends 522 Points Higher, Bajaj Finserv Shares Surge
- Movies When Yash Chopra Called Bhagyashree 'The Most Stupid Girl In Bollywood' In Front Of Son Abhimanyu!
- Technology OnePlus Z With Android 10, 12GB RAM Stops By Geekbench
- Sports F1 announces first eight races of revised 2020 calendar
- Lifestyle From Canvas Painting To Playing Guitar, Ananya Panday Gives Quarantine Goals In Cute Outfits
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
The newly-unveiled Bugatti Chiron '110 Ans Bugatti' is not just a cool-looking blue hypercar, but an important product from the French hypercar company. Based on the Bugatti Chiron Sport, the '110 Ans Bugatti' edition celebrates the brand's prodigious years in the field of automotive engineering and motorsports. In fact, the title '110 Ans Bugatti' translates to '110 years of Bugatti' in French.
With the new 'Bugatti Chiron 110 Years Of Bugatti', the company has set a new benchmark for exclusivity. Hypercars from brands such as Pagani, Koenigsegg and of course, Bugatti; stand apart from the 'mortals' of the automotive industry by the exquisitive material usage and the extent to which they can be personalised.
In this regard, the Bugatti Chiron 110 Ans Bugatti pays tribute to the Type 10; the very first automobile built by the company's founder, Ettore Bugatti, back in 1909. Production of the special-edition Chiron Sport is limited to just 20 units.
It is easy to understand that the 110 Ans Bugatti is essentially "a tribute to France". Shades of blue, white and red (depicting the flag of France) subtly rest on the stunning Steel Blue carbon-fibre body — on the mirrors and rear wing.
The wheels are finished in a unique matte black shade called Nocturne; contrasting perfectly with the Racing Blue callipers and centre caps. Overall, the attention to detail and sophistication of the materials and techniques used to create this automotive masterpiece, would need an entire book to explain.
On the inside, the French 'Tricolore' treatment spans to the Alcantara-blessed steering wheel and seats. Sky View option, the feature which adds two glass panels on the roof (bisected by the central 'C' line), comes standard. The "110 ANS BUGATTI" logos further add to the visual appeal.
Regarding specifications, the '110 Ans Bugatti' packs the same amount of punch as the 'regular' Chiron. The 8.0-litre quad-turbo W16 engine generates a humble 1479bhp and 1600Nm of torque. The output is distributed to all four wheels via a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
The car can propel from a standstill to 100km/h in just 2.4 seconds (200km/h in 6.1; 300km/h in 13.1; 400km/h in 32.6). Top speed is electronically limited to 420km/h and no one's complaining about that.
If you really love the French and have a lot of money lying around, get in touch with a Bugatti dealer soon before all the units are sold out (which would've probably happened by the time you read this).
What's the price, you wonder? Expect nothing less than four million US dollars (Rs 28.5 crore without considering all the taxes involved).
Thoughts On The New Bugatti Chiron '110 Ans Bugatti'
Here's another awesome car we wish we could afford, but cannot.