- 1 hr ago Tata Altroz Premium Hatchback Teased Ahead Of Its July Debut
- 4 hrs ago BMW X7 India-Launch Date Confirmed — The First-Ever 7-Seater Beemer Will Soon Be Available In India
- 4 hrs ago Government Gives Manufacturers Just 14 Days To Come Up With Roadmap For EV Development
- 5 hrs ago New Kia Seltos Video Released With Tiger Shroff As Brand Ambassador — Watch The Video Here!
- News Rajasthan BJP chief Madan Lal Saini passes away at 75 in Delhi's AIIMS
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Andre Russell ruled out for the rest of the tournament due to injury
- Lifestyle Eat These Vitamin D-rich Foods For Improved Immunity & Bone Health
- Technology How To Travel With Drone To A New Country – All You Need To Know
- Movies Nagarjuna's Past Comments About Bigg Boss Telugu Haunt Him Big Time; Deets Inside!
- Finance IT Dept Issued Refunds Worth Rs 64,700 Cr From April To 18 June 2019
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The newly-unveiled Bugatti Chiron '110 Ans Bugatti' is not just a cool-looking blue hypercar, but an important product from the French hypercar company. Based on the Bugatti Chiron Sport, the '110 Ans Bugatti' edition celebrates the brand's prodigious years in the field of automotive engineering and motorsports. In fact, the title '110 Ans Bugatti' translates to '110 years of Bugatti' in French.
With the new 'Bugatti Chiron 110 Years Of Bugatti', the company has set a new benchmark for exclusivity. Hypercars from brands such as Pagani, Koenigsegg and of course, Bugatti; stand apart from the 'mortals' of the automotive industry by the exquisitive material usage and the extent to which they can be personalised.
In this regard, the Bugatti Chiron 110 Ans Bugatti pays tribute to the Type 10; the very first automobile built by the company's founder, Ettore Bugatti, back in 1909. Production of the special-edition Chiron Sport is limited to just 20 units.
It is easy to understand that the 110 Ans Bugatti is essentially "a tribute to France". Shades of blue, white and red (depicting the flag of France) subtly rest on the stunning Steel Blue carbon-fibre body — on the mirrors and rear wing.
The wheels are finished in a unique matte black shade called Nocturne; contrasting perfectly with the Racing Blue callipers and centre caps. Overall, the attention to detail and sophistication of the materials and techniques used to create this automotive masterpiece, would need an entire book to explain.
On the inside, the French 'Tricolore' treatment spans to the Alcantara-blessed steering wheel and seats. Sky View option, the feature which adds two glass panels on the roof (bisected by the central 'C' line), comes standard. The "110 ANS BUGATTI" logos further add to the visual appeal.
Regarding specifications, the '110 Ans Bugatti' packs the same amount of punch as the 'regular' Chiron. The 8.0-litre quad-turbo W16 engine generates a humble 1479bhp and 1600Nm of torque. The output is distributed to all four wheels via a seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
The car can propel from a standstill to 100km/h in just 2.4 seconds (200km/h in 6.1; 300km/h in 13.1; 400km/h in 32.6). Top speed is electronically limited to 420km/h and no one's complaining about that.
If you really love the French and have a lot of money lying around, get in touch with a Bugatti dealer soon before all the units are sold out (which would've probably happened by the time you read this).
What's the price, you wonder? Expect nothing less than four million US dollars (Rs 28.5 crore without considering all the taxes involved).
Thoughts On The New Bugatti Chiron '110 Ans Bugatti'
Here's another awesome car we wish we could afford, but cannot.