- 4 hrs ago Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- 10 hrs ago Vahan Database To Display Partially Concealed Names Of Vehicle Owners: Ministry Of Transport
- 13 hrs ago Hero Super Splendor BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 67,300, Ex-Showroom, Delhi
- 1 day ago 2020 TVS Apache RR310 BS6 (First Ride) Review: Crafted To Be More Invisible Than Before
- News Delhi violence: Distress calls unanswered for 48-72 hours, police absent, report reveals
- Movies Gauri Khan Thinks Her Husband Shah Rukh Khan Will Take To Designing Some Day
- Sports Hardik Pandya returns to cricket pitch post back surgery, hits 4 towering sixes in his quickfire knock
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Lifestyle 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
BMW X7 sold out in just three months after its launch in India. The company has already started accepting bookings for the next batch of models. The deliveries for the next batch of BMW X7 SUV will begin from January 2020.
The BMW X7 is available in two variants: the xDrive30d Design Pure Excellence (DPE) diesel, and the xDrive40i Petrol variant. The diesel variant of the SUV is locally produced, while the petrol variant is brought to Indian shores through CBU (Completely Built Unit).
Mr. Rudratej Singh, President and Chief Executive Officer, BMW Group India, said, the BMW X7 model has proved to be a highly successful product for the company in India. The company also confirms the X7 to have a phenomenal response from all over India because of the best-in-class product offering from BMW.
BMW believes that the reason behind the X7's success is their high quality standards offered with their product. The company believes that buyers in the segment will always choose for highest quality and the products become successful regardless of the market situation.
The BMW X7 is offered with two engine options: the xDrive 40i is powered by a 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder twin-turbo petrol engine producing 335bhp and 450Nm of torque. While, the xDrive30d DPE Signature variant houses a 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder twin-turbo diesel churning out 260bhp and 620Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to an eight-speed Steptronic automatic gearbox as standard.
The BMW X7 features a tall and boxy design, with the massive signature kidney grille. The X7 SUV is the first model to receive the company's large grille, and was later featured on the company's 7 series sedan as well.
Other features on the SUV includes LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED tail-lamps, 20-inch alloy wheels, twin exhaust; among others.
On the Inside, the BMW X7's offers luxury and premium features across the cabin. This includes premium quilted leather seats, Bowers & Wilkins surround sound system, five-zone automatic climate control.
It also features a split 12.4-inch screen for the instrument cluster and the infotainment display with another 10.4-inch screen for rear-seat entertainment. The panoramic sunroof further enhances the pleasant and premium feel of the cabin.
The BMW X7 is available with six colour options: Mineral White, Phytonic Blue, Black Sapphire, Terra Brown, Arctic Grey Brilliant Effect and Carbon Black. While the xDrive40i is offered with additional paint scheme which include: Alpine White (non-metallic), Vermont Bronze(Metallic), and Sophisto Grey Brilliant Effect (Metallic).
The BMW X7 xDrive30d DPE Signature and the xDrive40i is priced at Rs 98.9 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The BMW X7 Sold Out In India
BMW X7 certainly offer class leading features and luxurious cabin to make the occupants feel cosy and comfortable. However, with a hefty price tag BMW has managed to sell the entire stock in this current auto recession. This showcases the brand's quality and trust among Indian buyers.