- 9 min ago Revolt RV 400 Electric Motorcycle Revealed — India’s First AI-Enabled Motorcycle
- 37 min ago Maruti Suzuki, Dealer Ordered To Pay Rs 1 Lakh Compensation
- 2 hrs ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 3 hrs ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- Movies VIRAL VIDEO! Ranveer Singh Consoles An Upset Pakistani Fan After Team India's Win At World Cup 2019
- Sports ICC World Cup: Afghanistan have been a real disappointment in World Cup 2019
- News Population of Indian-origin people in America grew by 38pc between 2010-2017
- Finance Goyal Asks Companies To Submit Concerns On Draft E-Commerce Policy In 10 Days
- Lifestyle Encephalitis: The Deadly Condition That Killed More Than 100 Children In Bihar
- Technology WD Black SN750 M.2 SSD Review: Made For Pro Gamers
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Well well! The seventh-generation BMW 3 Series has been spied testing and how! And is scheduled to be launched during the third quarter of 2019.
The seventh-gen BMW 3 Series looks bigger, sportier, and sleeker than the predecessor. It is said to be up to 55 kgs lighter than the sixth generation. The interiors also see changes-there is an increase in cabin space, new upholstery, and added leg room. The new BMW 3 Series is 76 mm longer, 16mm wider, and 1mm taller that the older models. The wheelbase has increased by 41mm.
On the outside, the new BMW 3 Series features Adaptive LED headlights with BMW Laser-light, slim 19-inch alloys, L-shaped rear LED taillights, and a twin-pipe exhaust system. Highlights include a glass roof, the BMW Operating System 7.0-based BMW Live Cockpit Professional, a 12.3-inch fully digital instrument cluster, a 10.25-inch Control Display, BMW Intelligent Personal Assistant that responds to "Hey BMW", and an HUD with a 70% larger projection!
BMW will offer the Indian markets with the 330i and the 320D variants. The 330i is powered by a 2.0-litre petrol engine that produces 285PS of power and 400Nm of torque. THe 320D is powered by a 2.0-litre diesel engine that produces 190PS of power and 400Nm of torque. Both variants are mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission that channel power to the rear wheels.
The new 3 Series are manufactured at BMW's Munich plant. India will get CKD units imported from the get go, and the cars will be assembled at the Chennai plant. Prices are expected to be at over Rs 40 lakh.
The current variants available in India are the 320D Prestige, the 320D Luxury, the 3 Series Mileage (diesel variants), the 330i M Sport Shadow, and the 3 Series Mileage (petrol). Prices range between Rs 39.80 lakh and Rs 47.30 lakh (ex-showroom India).
What We Think About The New BMW 3 Series
It will be nice to know that the 3 Series launched in India carry all the upgrades that the ones for International markets hold. Either way we're happy to wait to drive this beaut!