- 6 hrs ago Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- 7 hrs ago TVS Riding Gear & Causal Apparel Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra XUV500 BS-VI Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago KTM Duke 250 Finance Options On Offer: Low Interest Rate & Exchange Bonus Offered Across India
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Lifestyle Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
BMW has launched the 530i M Sport in India at Rs 59.20 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new BMW 530i M Sport replaces the 530i Sport Line variant in the brand's India lineup. The new 530i M Sport comes with a host of new features in addition to those on the Sport Line.
The BMW 530i M Sport is the second model in the 5-Series lineup to receive the M Sport package. The model sits between the base 520d Luxury line and top-spec 530d M Sport variants.
The new BMW 530i M Sport comes with additional equipment such as adaptive LED headlamps, 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, front and rear parking sensors, hands-free parking anti-dazzle mirrors, dual-zone climate control, 360-degree parking camera, electrically-adjustable front sports seats, ambiente lighting, Harmon Kardon surround sound system, 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple Carplay and gesture control. Another new feature on the BMW 530i M Sport is the addition of a display key, which also allows remote parking functions as well.
The new BMW 530i also comes with a number of additional M Sport package features. This includes lightweight 18-inch M Alloy wheels, dark blue painted brake-calipers, car key with M Sport styling, gloss black finish on the front grille and M aerodynamic package with front apron, side skirts and rear diffuser; among others. Moving inside, the BMW 530i M Sport now comes with Dakota leather upholstery as well. However, the 530i M Sport still misses out on a few M Sport specific-kits as seen on the top-spec 530d M Sport model.
The BMW 530i M Sport continues to be powered by the same 2.0-litre petrol engine, seen on the 530i Sport Line. It produces 252bhp and 350Nm of peak torque and is mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The BMW 530i M Sport India
With the launch of the BMW 530i M Sport in India, the starting price for the 5-series has gone up by around Rs 5 lakh. The 530i M Sport replaces the 530i Sport Line which was available at Rs 53.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India); making the 520d Luxury line, the new entry-level 5-series model. The BMW 5-series in India rivals the likes of the Audi A6 and the Mercedes-Benz E-Class.