- 35 min ago 2019 Mahindra Mojo ABS Images & Details Leaked Ahead Of Its Launch
- 17 hrs ago Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- 17 hrs ago Skoda India Just Rolled Out Its One Hundred Thousandth Rapid — We’re On A Roll!
- 17 hrs ago Weirdest Things Brought To Car Test Drives Includes Snakes & A Horse — Here’s The List
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Not fair to blame de Kock for not going for DRS against Williamson; even Dhoni missed it vs Pakistan
- News IIT Kharagpur to introduce undergraduate research programme
- Movies Arjun Patiala Trailer: Kriti Sanon, Diljit Dosanjh & Varun Sharma Promise Some Madcap Fun!
- Technology Motorola One Vision Launch Live Update: Everything you need to know
- Finance Govt May Raise Tax Exemption Slab In Upcoming Budget To Improve Economy: Report
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
BMW has launched the 530i M Sport in India at Rs 59.20 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new BMW 530i M Sport replaces the 530i Sport Line variant in the brand's India lineup. The new 530i M Sport comes with a host of new features in addition to those on the Sport Line.
The BMW 530i M Sport is the second model in the 5-Series lineup to receive the M Sport package. The model sits between the base 520d Luxury line and top-spec 530d M Sport variants.
The new BMW 530i M Sport comes with additional equipment such as adaptive LED headlamps, 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster, front and rear parking sensors, hands-free parking anti-dazzle mirrors, dual-zone climate control, 360-degree parking camera, electrically-adjustable front sports seats, ambiente lighting, Harmon Kardon surround sound system, 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple Carplay and gesture control. Another new feature on the BMW 530i M Sport is the addition of a display key, which also allows remote parking functions as well.
The new BMW 530i also comes with a number of additional M Sport package features. This includes lightweight 18-inch M Alloy wheels, dark blue painted brake-calipers, car key with M Sport styling, gloss black finish on the front grille and M aerodynamic package with front apron, side skirts and rear diffuser; among others. Moving inside, the BMW 530i M Sport now comes with Dakota leather upholstery as well. However, the 530i M Sport still misses out on a few M Sport specific-kits as seen on the top-spec 530d M Sport model.
The BMW 530i M Sport continues to be powered by the same 2.0-litre petrol engine, seen on the 530i Sport Line. It produces 252bhp and 350Nm of peak torque and is mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The BMW 530i M Sport India
With the launch of the BMW 530i M Sport in India, the starting price for the 5-series has gone up by around Rs 5 lakh. The 530i M Sport replaces the 530i Sport Line which was available at Rs 53.90 lakh, ex-showroom (India); making the 520d Luxury line, the new entry-level 5-series model. The BMW 5-series in India rivals the likes of the Audi A6 and the Mercedes-Benz E-Class.