- 9 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 10 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Technology These Wireless Neckband Headphones In India Have Superior Battery Life
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Answers Whether His Son Ibrahim Ali Khan Will Enter Bollywood Soon; Read Up!
- News UK High Court rules in favour of Indian banks, asks Mallya to disclose assets
- Sports Mohammad Azharuddin urges MS Dhoni to play aggressively as long as he wishes plays for India
- Lifestyle Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
The BMW 530i gets a cosmetic upgrade and how! When the seventh generation was launched in June 2017, the sedan was offered only with the SportLine trim. The 530i now is offered with the M Sport trim as well.
The BMW 530i is offered with door sill finishers in aluminium and is illuminated with Sport Line designation, tail pipe finishers in black chrome, window recess covers and finishers for window frames in sanitised aluminium, a rear view camera, and 18 inch double spoke alloy wheels.
The M Sport Package features larger air vent in the front bumper, a dual tone rear bumper, and rectangular exhaust tips. In addition, the sedan is equipped with adaptive LED headlights, LED fog lamps, a glass roof, and 18 inch M Light Alloy Double Spoke wheels. There is also the M Aerodynamics package with a front apron, side skirts, and rear apron.
There are cosmetic upgrades to the interiors too! Interior trim finishers in fine-wood with pearl chrome highlights, sporty seats, leather Dakota upholstery, a 2-zone automatic climate control, a touch screen infotainment system with gesture control, sat-nav, Apple CarPlay connectivity, and the BMW Apps. Phew! The 530i also features ambient light in 6 colours, a multi-function M leather steering wheel, and illuminated door sill finishers.
The M Sport variant is powered by a 2-litre, four-cylinder turbo-charged petrol engine. The engine produces 248bhp @ 5,200 rpm, and 350Nm of torque between 1,450 and 4,800rpm. The engine is mated to an 8-speed auto-transmission, and sports gearshift paddles.
The BMW 530i M Sport is available in four colour options - Alpine White, Bluestone, Black Sapphire, and Mediterranean Blue.
While we do not have an official price tag for the M Sport variant, the BMW 530i SportLine is priced as Rs 53.8 lakh (ex-showroom India). We speculate the M Sport variant will be approximately Rs 60 lakh (ex-showroom India).
What We Think About The BMW 530i M Sport Variant
Every one wants a sportier looking and feeling car. Good to know the 530i now adds an M Sport badge! Well, it is nice to have options, isn't it?