- 2 hrs ago TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS-VI First Ride Review: Cleaner, Greener & Still A Thriller
- 2 days ago Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 2 days ago Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- 4 days ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Prithvi Shaw slams 200 as Mumbai in total command against Baroda
- Lifestyle What Does Your Headache Reveal About Your Overall Health?
- Movies Rani Mukerji Says Her Character From Mardaani 2 Wouldn’t Fit In Rohit Shetty’s Cop Universe
- News Citizenship bill will benefit 1.5 cr people; 50pc are SC, STs: RSS
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
In honour of its 100th anniversary, British auto manufacturer Bentley unveiled the Bentley EXP 100 GT concept - giving us a glimpse in to the company's future vision, one that that blends self-driving technology with interior comforts featuring special scents, wood from naturally fallen trees, and seats made from wine-making casks.
The Bentley EXP 100 GT features an electric motor, and the company says the vehicle can go as far as 700 kilometers on a single charge. Also, the fully-autonomous car can switch into driving mode on-demand.
The luxury vehicle stands at 2.4-meters across, and features doors that pivot outwards and upwards. The manufacturer says this "adds to the sense of occasion on arrival."
Adrian Hallmark, the Chief Executive Officer at Bentley, called the concept car an embodiment of the brand's promise to deliver "extraordinary journeys" to customers for 100 years to come. While at the Bentley EXP 100 GT debut event, he said, "It is a grand tourer designed to enrich and enhance the journey for the lucky people who have one."
The car features emerging technologies such as hand-gesture controls, and seats that sense the biometric mood of the driver. The technology automatically adjusts everything including drive style, interior lighting, sound levels and fragrance.
The Bentley EXP 100 GT features a bigger-than-before silver matrix grille, and Bentley's signature round diamond-cut headlights. The car also features three-dimensional horseshoe-shaped OLED taillights that blend in with the rear. Fiber optics have been woven into fabrics on the interiors, allowing for maximum mood lighting. The roof is a full glass canopy.
Bentley has not made a statement about commercial production just yet, but the manufacturer plans to offer more hybrid cars within a four year period.
Thoughts About The Bentley EXP 100 GT Concept
We think most would agree that while the car looks like a Bentley, it feels like something is missing. It could be the extra large grille and the headlight assembly at the front. The rest of the car though, looks really great. We doubt Bentley will commercial manufacture this particular vehicle. At best, maybe a limited edition. Keep your check books ready peeps!