- 23 min ago Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- 33 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR-Based XL5 Premium Hatchback Spotted Testing
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Car Sales India August 2019: Bolero Becomes Brand’s Top-Seller Yet Again
- 2 hrs ago Renault Triber First Drive Review — The Budget Friendly MPV
- Movies Akshaye Khanna On Marriage: I’m Not Cut Out For Sharing My Life With A Partner Or Kids
- Lifestyle Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- News Never asked for imposing Hindi over other regional languages: Amit Shah
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Sports India vs South Africa: 2nd T20I Live Update: India, SA eager for win in Mohali
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
British luxury carmaker Bentley has revealed a special version of its V8-powered Bentayga SUV. The Bentley Bentayga V8 Design Series adds a few cosmetic flairs to both the exterior and interior of the luxury SUV, while the mechanicals remain unchanged compared to the regular V8 model.
The special edition version of the British luxury SUV sports SUV is powered by the same 4.0-litre twin-turbo engine as the original, THe engine cranks out 545bhp and 770Nm of torque. The engine allows the Bentayga V8 Design Series to sprint from 0–100km/h in just over 4.5 seconds and a top speed of 289.682km/h.
In terms of the external design, the new new changes are quite subtle with the the special-edition SUV sporting self-levelling Mulliner badges along with the others like blacked out exhaust tips, new seven-spoke alloy wheels. Other changes include a body coloured front apron and an enamel Design Series badge. All of the Bentayga V8 Design Series SUV's blingy and shiny chrome work has been blacked out as well.
The Bentayga V8 Design Series adds an all-new interior design finish to one of the world's most powerful sports utility vheicles. The dual-tone seat palette is offered in four colourful options - Pillar Box Red, Orange, Mulliner White and Klein Blue - around the Beluga-main hide used in the SUV.
In addition to this, the Bentayga V8 Design Series SUV is offered with a brand new carbon-fibre weave on the inside, which has been developed speciifcally for this special-edition model. The centre console and the central fasica of the SUV is finished in Piano black with the dash sporting a lower accent area finished in the same colour as the secondary one used for the seats.
Bentley has not revealed any prices for this special Bentayga V8 Design Series model, though they are expected to be slightly higher than that charged for the regular V8 version of the SUV. Bentley will mark 100 years of existnace on the 10th of July 2019 and the new special-edition Bentayga V8 Desugn Series looks to keep that dream of powerful British luxury cars alive for a lot longer on the roads.