- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- 3 hrs ago Indian Rider Pays Fine Of More Than Rs 66,000 In Australia For Triple Riding
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel-Automatic Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Avan Motors Showcased Two Electric Scooter Concepts At The Pune Motor Show 2019
- News Trump meets Imran Khan, says "I am ready, willing and able to mediate Kashmir issue"
- Movies Oththa Seruppu Size 7 Movie Review: This Parthiban Movie Is A Brave Attempt
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Lifestyle Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
German luxury carmaker Audi has teased its upcoming AI:ME concept. The concept car which shows Audi vision of the future of Urban mobility will make its debut at the 2019 Shanghai Motor Show later this month. The AI: Me Concept will be joined on the stage in Shanghai by the Q2 L e-tron concept and the Audi e-tron EVs, both of which will go into production soon.
The teaser image from Audi for its upcoming AI:ME Concept shows off one of the headlamps of the concept car along with the silhouette of the side of the car. The lights looks to be an array of LEDs and there also appear to be DRLs situated underneath the headlamp itself.
The AI:ME will feature a roomy, futuristic interior and capability for level 4 automated driving. The self-driving capabilities claims Audi will allows the occupants the freedom to do what they like with their time on board. Audi states that the AI:ME concept will offer a broad range of high-tech features for communication, entertainment, or simply relaxation.
Also set to make its debut at the show is the China-specific Q2 L e-tron. The Q2 L e-tron is 33 millimetres longer than the regular Q2, all of which is expected to be added to the wheelbase of the SUV, considering that Chinese customers prefer to more space at the back. The Audi Q L e-tron electric crossover is powered by a single electric motor that kicks out 134bhp and 290Nm of torque. The Q2 L e-tron is draws power from a 38kWh battery pack that allows for a range of up to 265 kilometers, as per Chinese homologation procedures.
Audi will also showcase the e-tron SUV at the 2019 Shanghai Motor Show. The Audi e-tron made its public debut at last year's Paris Motor Show in October. The e-tron SUV is powered by two motors that produce a combined output of 402bhp and 664Nm of torque. Power is sent to all four wheels and the e-tron can sprint fom 0-100km/h in 5.7 seconds and onwards to a top speed of 200km/h. The Audi e-tron delivers a range of 417 kilometres as per the Worldwide Harmonised Light Vehicle Test Procedure (WLTP). Audi will also launch the second generation of the Q3 SUV in China at the Shangai Motor Show.