- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Movies Barun Sobti & Pashmeen Manchanda Expecting First Baby; Pashmeen Glows As She Flaunts Baby Bump!
- News Meet the youngest Lok Sabha MP from Odisha, Chandrani Murmu
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Technology Google Pixel 3 XL price axed by Rs 28,000, now available starting at Rs 54,999
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
German carmaker Audi has revealed the R8 V10 Decennium. The Audi R8 V10 Decennium celebrates 10 years of the 5.2-litre V10-powered R8 supercar. The production run of the Audi R8 V10 Decennium is limited to just 222 units worldwide.
The Audi R8 V10 Decennium celebrates Audi's motorsports-derived V10 engine. The naturally aspirated V10 engine has a cylinder firing sequence of 1 - 6 - 5 - 10 - 2 - 7 - 3 - 8 - 4 - 9, which gives it its rather unique shrieking soundtrack. In the R8 V10 Decennium, Audi has turned up the wick on the engine which cranks out 611.5bhp and 580Nm of torque.
The sonorous V10 engine of the Audi R8 V10 Decennium is paired with a 7-speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox that sends power to all four wheels via Audi's trademark Quattro all-wheel-drive system. Audi claims that the limited edition R8 V10 Decennium will sprint from 0–100km/h in just 3.1 seconds and will continue to accelerate till it tops out at 331km/h.
In terms of its looks, the Audi R8 V10 Decennium separates itself from the other R8's roaming the streets with quite a few unique features. The one most easily observed is the exclusive matt effect Daytona Grey paint scheme. Other colour options on offer for the limited run car include Daytona Gray, pearl effect; Suzuka Gray, metallic; Floret Silver, metallic; Mythos Black, metallic; Ascari Blue, metallic and Kemora Gray, metallic.
Other design elements include the milled 20-inch alloy wheels and intake manifold that are painted in a rather fetching shade of matt bronze. Painted in gloss black are the front spoiler, side sills, rear diffuser, which are complemented by the blacked out badges including Audi's trademarked five rings. The housing for the ORVMs and the side blades are done up in gloss carbon fibre.
The black theme extends into the interior of the R8 V10 Decennium as well which also features inlays in gloss carbon fibre. The diamond-quilted seats feature gloss copper contrast stitching, which can also be seen on the steering wheel, gear selector lever along with the centre armrest, and the door. There are also multiple 10 Decennium logos all around the supercar including the door sills and the centre console, the latter of which features a rather unique partially matt finish.
The limited-edition Audi R8 V10 Decennium is priced at €222,000 (Rs. 1.79 crores) in its native Germany and will be available starting in Spring 2019.