- 3 hrs ago KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- 7 hrs ago Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 & Vitpilen 250 Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- 24 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 2 days ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- News Yogi govt announces ex gratia of Rs 25 lakh, govt house for Unnao rape victim's family
- Movies Ananya Panday Gets Trolled Over Her Instagram Captions; Funny Memes Land On The Facebook
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Preview, where to watch, timing: Goa eye vital win
- Technology How To Export WhatsApp Chat As PDF
- Lifestyle People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Audi has confirmed that their all-new Q8 will launch in India during the festive season. The Q8 will be the company's latest addition to their flagship "Q" series. In addition, Audi will launch three more models by the end of this year.
The all-new Q8 will feature cosmetic and engine upgrades. The Audi Q8 is 53mm shorter in length, 30mm lower in height but is 43mm wider than the outgoing model of Audi Q7. This results in a more spacious cabin.
The Audi Q8's exterior sports an all-new octagonal grille with fat borders and chrome accents. This makes the grille look bold and aggressive. The Q8 features LED headlamps with HD matrix technology (available as an optional), and 3D-effect daytime running lights. The muscular skid plates complement the octagonal grille and make the SUV look robust.
The Audi Q8 sports a swooping roofline giving it a coupé-like design. The rear section of the car houses a roof-mounted spoiler with an Audi signature style wide LED tail-lamps. The light bar mounted on the boot gives it a single-unit impression. The rear bumper features a mesh element for sensors, a dual exhaust, and a skid plate finished in dark chrome enhancing the SUV's appearance.
The Audi Q8 will feature a 3.0-litre V6 TDI diesel engine that produces 286bhp and 600Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a triptronic eight-speed automatic transmission with Audi's Quattro AWD system. A 3.0-litre V6 TFSI petrol and a 3.0-litre TDI diesel will be available in the future. The Audi Q8 also shares its underpinnings with the Q7, the Lamborghini Urus, and the Bentley Bentayga.
The Audi Q8 will be the new flagship SUV from their "Q" line of vehicles replacing the current Audi Q7. The German manufacturer will start with the launch of the new-generation A6 much earlier to the Audi Q8's launch in India.
The German manufacturer plans to launch the new-generation A6 before replacing the Q7 SUV with the all-new Q8. We expect that these vehicles will launch during Diwali and Christmas.
Thoughts About The New Audi Q8:
Audi is all set to take the game to the next level this year with the launch of 4 models in quick succession. The coupe-like SUV Audi Q8 will sit at the top of the line offering premium features, comfort and safety. The all-new Audi Q8 has all the potential to become a true successor to the company's "Q" line up.