- 36 min ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 40 min ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 2 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- Sports India vs Australia: India have quality player in Mayank Agarwal to replace Rohit Sharma: Aaron Finch
- News International flights to remain suspended till December 31, only selected flights allowed: DGCA
- Movies Phantom: Kiccha Sudeep And Team Head To Kerala For The Next Schedule?
- Technology Xiaomi Black Friday Sale In India On Redmi Smartphones, Earphones, More
- Finance Future Retail Hits 5% Lower Circuit After SIAC Rejects Plea
- Education NIOS Starts Registration For October 2020 Board Exams, Check Fee Details
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange & Pink Suit Will Melt Your Heart
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Audi has confirmed that their all-new Q8 will launch in India during the festive season. The Q8 will be the company's latest addition to their flagship "Q" series. In addition, Audi will launch three more models by the end of this year.
The all-new Q8 will feature cosmetic and engine upgrades. The Audi Q8 is 53mm shorter in length, 30mm lower in height but is 43mm wider than the outgoing model of Audi Q7. This results in a more spacious cabin.
The Audi Q8's exterior sports an all-new octagonal grille with fat borders and chrome accents. This makes the grille look bold and aggressive. The Q8 features LED headlamps with HD matrix technology (available as an optional), and 3D-effect daytime running lights. The muscular skid plates complement the octagonal grille and make the SUV look robust.
The Audi Q8 sports a swooping roofline giving it a coupé-like design. The rear section of the car houses a roof-mounted spoiler with an Audi signature style wide LED tail-lamps. The light bar mounted on the boot gives it a single-unit impression. The rear bumper features a mesh element for sensors, a dual exhaust, and a skid plate finished in dark chrome enhancing the SUV's appearance.
The Audi Q8 will feature a 3.0-litre V6 TDI diesel engine that produces 286bhp and 600Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a triptronic eight-speed automatic transmission with Audi's Quattro AWD system. A 3.0-litre V6 TFSI petrol and a 3.0-litre TDI diesel will be available in the future. The Audi Q8 also shares its underpinnings with the Q7, the Lamborghini Urus, and the Bentley Bentayga.
The Audi Q8 will be the new flagship SUV from their "Q" line of vehicles replacing the current Audi Q7. The German manufacturer will start with the launch of the new-generation A6 much earlier to the Audi Q8's launch in India.
The German manufacturer plans to launch the new-generation A6 before replacing the Q7 SUV with the all-new Q8. We expect that these vehicles will launch during Diwali and Christmas.
Thoughts About The New Audi Q8:
Audi is all set to take the game to the next level this year with the launch of 4 models in quick succession. The coupe-like SUV Audi Q8 will sit at the top of the line offering premium features, comfort and safety. The all-new Audi Q8 has all the potential to become a true successor to the company's "Q" line up.