- 19 min ago State-Wise Car Sales Report In India For FY2019 — Maharashtra Leads The Way With The Highest Sales
- 34 min ago Tata H2X (Hornbill) Launching Soon — Next SUV After The Tata Buzzard
- 43 min ago Volvo More Than 5 lakh Cars Across The Globe As Risk Of Fire Has Been Detected
- 1 hr ago Hyundai India To Hike Prices Across Its Entire Range — Will Receive New Safety Regulations Update
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 10 To Incorporate Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus SoC
- Movies Shilpa Shetty's OOPS Moment Goes Viral; Actress Has Her Own 'Marilyn Monroe' Shot!
- News Illegal sand mining: Supreme Court issues notices to Centre, CBI, 5 states
- Sports 1 Year: Tokyo Olympics unveil gold, silver, bronze medals
- Travel Monsoon-Perfect Beaches Other Than Goa
- Finance L&T Shares Dips 2 Per Cent Despite Good Results
- Lifestyle Malaria Parasites Become Resistant To Anti-malaria Drugs: Result Failure In Treatment
- Education Chandrayaan 2: Free Online Courses In Aerospace Engineering Offered By HRD Ministry's Swayam Portal
German automaker Audi has just launched lifestyle editions of the Audi A4 and the Audi Q7. The lifestyle editions of both cars sport more features and Audi hopes that they will add more to sales numbers.
Audi says that the Lifestyle Edition Q7 sports a host of new features like rear seat entertainment systems, side running boards, LED entry lights, and Espresso Mobil. They say the Lifestyle Edition A4 features a tailgate spoiler, and smoked LED taillights.
Mr. Rahil Ansari, India Head, Audi, said, "The successful feedback and strong demand from our customers for our recently launched Audi A6 Lifestyle Edition has inspired us to introduce the popular Audi models - the Audi Q7 and the Audi A4 Lifestyle Edition in India."
"The Audi Q7 has been leading the way for the luxury SUV segment in India and continues to be a popular choice VIPs, trend setters, influencers and in particular leading industrialists. The Audi A4 has been the best-selling model in the Audi A range since its market introduction and is now even more attractive. With the launch of the Audi Q7 and the Audi A4 Lifestyle Edition, we are now offering our customers added exclusivity with great features and innovative accessories in the most sought after Audi models in India,", he added.
Audi says that the twin screen entertainment system featured for the rear passengers comes equipped with a free smartphone application called RSE Remote. The RSE Remote is Android and Apple compatible. The entertainment system features a 10-inch HD ready screen with an internal memory of 16GB.
The entry lights featured on both the Lifestyle Editions are basically projection of their respective badges - the Quattro for the Audi Q7, and the Audi logo for the A4. In addition, the Q7 features a roof mounted ski and luggage boxes. The payload for each box stands at 150 kilograms. The SUV also features an Espresso Mobil unit and a cold storage box.
Mr. Ansari added, "Customer delight is at the core of Audi strategy in India, be it offering our world class products to the discerning customer or impeccable after sales services. Creating additional touch-points for delivering service is a clear activity and commitment towards customer centricity as we go to where the market and where customers require us to be. Our Workshop First strategy has already seen the inauguration of Audi Service Vijayawada recently."
The Audi Lifestyle Edition Q7 is priced at Rs 75.82 lakh, ex-showroom (India), and the Audi Lifestyle Edition A4 is priced at Rs 43.09 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Thoughts About The Audi Lifestyle Editions
It is always interesting to see what different manufacturers do to make their products different. Car makers like Audi, Mercedes, and BMW invest a lot in personalizing their vehicles. A host of small features like the Espresso Mobil add to driver and passenger comfort even though most of us miss the whole 'idea' initially. Audi is doing well to give their customers an experience of Audi hospitality.