- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Second Teaser Video Released: Launch Slated For 30th Of September
- 3 hrs ago Indian Rider Pays Fine Of More Than Rs 66,000 In Australia For Triple Riding
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 W6 Diesel-Automatic Variant Launched In India: Priced At Rs 9.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Avan Motors Showcased Two Electric Scooter Concepts At The Pune Motor Show 2019
- News Trump meets Imran Khan, says "I am ready, willing and able to mediate Kashmir issue"
- Movies Oththa Seruppu Size 7 Movie Review: This Parthiban Movie Is A Brave Attempt
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls secure thrilling tie against Dabang Delhi
- Travel Places To Celebrate Dusshera In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A20s Announced With Triple Rear Cameras
- Lifestyle Want A Toned Back Like Disha Patani's? Try These 8 Exercises That Target Your Back Muscles
- Finance An App That Helps Women To Take Control Of Their Finances
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
German carmaker Audi has been known for its long association with the Marvel Cinematic Universe. From Tony Stark piloting the R8 in the original Iron Man movie to various appearances in multiple movies that have followed, seeing a car with the '5 Rings' badge on its nose, is somewhat of a common sight in the world of the Avengers.
As Avengers Endgame draws ever closer, that tradition has been revived again with the new e-tron ad titled 'The Debriefing'.
Audi's brilliant new ad for the upcoming movie, sees Captain Marvel being debriefed about her new Thanos-fighting partners and the changes to the world in general since she flew off to help the skrulls at the end of her self-titled movie. After a hilarious debriefing with acual toys being used to describe Iron Man, Hulk and company, the ad shifts to the main event, the e-tron SUV.
Captain Marvel fires one of her photon blasts to charge the EV up after asking a few questions about if the car could fly. After she gets on board the Audi EV, we get to seethe showstealer from the Captain Marvel movie, Goose the Flerken, taking a ride once again in the back seat. As her eyes literally light up, the debriefing agent is heard reminding Captain Marvel that speeds limits still are a thing in the current post-Thanos Snap MCU.
The Audi e-tron was first revealed as a concept at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show. The electric SUV was later shown in production guise in October last year at the 2018 Paris Motor Show. The e-tron SUV is powered by two electric motors which combine together to produce 402bhp and 650Nm of torque.
The motors draw power from a 95 kWh battery pack that gives a range of 417 kilometers on a single charge as per the WLTP cycle. The battery pack can regain 80 per cent of its charge in 30 minutes if owners plug it into a 150 kW DC fast-charger. The standard 11kW home charge will fully charge the SUV in 8.5 hours, with the optional 22kW charger halving that time.