- 8 hrs ago Jawa Owners F’rust’rated With Quality Of Motorcycles: Is This The Beginning Of The End?
- 9 hrs ago KTM Put Rumors To Rest By Shipping Duke 790s To Dealerships Across The Country
- 12 hrs ago Will BS-IV Vehicles Purchased Till March 2020 Remain Operational: Here's The Government's Decision
- 13 hrs ago Jawa Owners Cancel Bookings: Delivery Estimator Shows Increased Waiting Period & Other Problems
- News 2 weeks after being hospitalised, Arun Jaitley's health deteriorates
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M30s Spotted Online With Dual-Channel Wi-Fi Support
- Finance 7 Best HDFC Mutual Fund Schemes You Must Buy
- Movies Porinju Mariam Jose Box Office Collections Day 1: Makes A Solid And Promising Opening!
- Sports West Indies vs India, 1st Test, Day 2 Highlights: Ishant takes five to put India in command
- Lifestyle Krishna Janmashtami 2019: Dress Up Like A Diva In These Yellow-Hued Ethnic Outfits
- Education ICMAI Result 2019: Direct Links And Steps To Check CMA Results 2019
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The limited edition Audi A6 model comes with a number of additional features over the standard variant. Some of the new features on the Lifestyle Edition A6 include rear-seat entertainment, Espresso Mobil and entry-exit lights with the Audi logo projections.
The new entertainment suite on the A6 Lifestyle Edition involves a fully integrated infotainment unit for rear occupants. The new limited edition model also offers an in-car espresso machine, for espresso shots on-the-go.
Other standard features on the Audi A6 lifestyle edition: electronically-adjustable front seats with driver memory function, four-zone automatic air conditioning system, eight airbags, adaptive air suspension with controlled damping and Audi's drive select dynamic system.
The Audi A6 also comes with multiple infotainment functions, including an MMI navigation, advanced voice dialogue system, Bose Surround Sound, smartphone connectivity with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and 10.5-inches rear touchscreen tablets, which can be used outside the car as well.
In terms of mechanicals, however, the Audi A6 Lifestyle Edition comes powered by the same engine options — 35 TFSI (petrol) and 35 TDI (diesel). The petrol engine is in the form of a 1.8-litre four-cylinder engine producing 185bhp and 320Nm of torque. The diesel unit, on the other hand, is a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine churning out 140bhp and 400Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard seven-speed S-Tronic automatic transmission.
Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India, stated:
"Luxury is about having a range of choices and at Audi, we always strive to offer the best configurations in our Audi range to our discerning customers. The Audi A6 Lifestyle Edition has been configured specially for Audi customers who are looking forward to enjoying the thrill of driving in the lap of luxury. Features like the Rear Seat Entertainment and Espresso Mobil in the Audi A6 Lifestyle Edition are meant for the new age customers who like to move around impressively and with style. With the introduction of the Audi A6 Lifestyle Edition, we have further increased the luxury quotient of the already favourite Audi A6 amongst the luxury car buyers."
"I am excited to announce that we have an interesting year coming up in 2019, the Year of the '8's with our flagship models to come. The focus of this year will clearly be on continuing to offer our customers and Audi enthusiasts a new and exhilarating line up of products to choose from and to own their favourite Audi."
Thoughts On The Audi A6 Lifestyle Edition Launch In India
The Audi A6 lifestyle edition is a limited-run model offering from the German carmaker in India. It offers a more luxurious experience to the A6 sedan. The Audi A6 in India rivals the likes of the BMW 5-series, Mercedes-Benz E-Class and the Jaguar XF.