- 1 hr ago Suzuki Gixxer SF First Ride Review — Greatness Reborn
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 First Ride Review — It Could Just Save The 250cc Segment In India
- 17 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- Finance HDFC Group Tops As the Most Valuable; Surpasses Tata Group In M-Cap
- Movies Upendra & Mahesh Babu To Share Stage After The Real Star Rejected Tollywood Prince's Offer!
- Sports World Cup flashbacks: When Geoff Boycott's grand opening cost England 1979 final
- Lifestyle Eyestrain Asthenopia: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Technology Vivo to launch it's first punch hole display smartphone, the Vivo Z5x on 24th of May
- News EC to meet today after Oppn demands verification of VVPAT slips
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The limited edition Audi A6 model comes with a number of additional features over the standard variant. Some of the new features on the Lifestyle Edition A6 include rear-seat entertainment, Espresso Mobil and entry-exit lights with the Audi logo projections.
The new entertainment suite on the A6 Lifestyle Edition involves a fully integrated infotainment unit for rear occupants. The new limited edition model also offers an in-car espresso machine, for espresso shots on-the-go.
Other standard features on the Audi A6 lifestyle edition: electronically-adjustable front seats with driver memory function, four-zone automatic air conditioning system, eight airbags, adaptive air suspension with controlled damping and Audi's drive select dynamic system.
The Audi A6 also comes with multiple infotainment functions, including an MMI navigation, advanced voice dialogue system, Bose Surround Sound, smartphone connectivity with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and 10.5-inches rear touchscreen tablets, which can be used outside the car as well.
In terms of mechanicals, however, the Audi A6 Lifestyle Edition comes powered by the same engine options — 35 TFSI (petrol) and 35 TDI (diesel). The petrol engine is in the form of a 1.8-litre four-cylinder engine producing 185bhp and 320Nm of torque. The diesel unit, on the other hand, is a 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine churning out 140bhp and 400Nm of peak torque. Both engines come mated to a standard seven-speed S-Tronic automatic transmission.
Rahil Ansari, Head, Audi India, stated:
"Luxury is about having a range of choices and at Audi, we always strive to offer the best configurations in our Audi range to our discerning customers. The Audi A6 Lifestyle Edition has been configured specially for Audi customers who are looking forward to enjoying the thrill of driving in the lap of luxury. Features like the Rear Seat Entertainment and Espresso Mobil in the Audi A6 Lifestyle Edition are meant for the new age customers who like to move around impressively and with style. With the introduction of the Audi A6 Lifestyle Edition, we have further increased the luxury quotient of the already favourite Audi A6 amongst the luxury car buyers."
"I am excited to announce that we have an interesting year coming up in 2019, the Year of the '8's with our flagship models to come. The focus of this year will clearly be on continuing to offer our customers and Audi enthusiasts a new and exhilarating line up of products to choose from and to own their favourite Audi."
Thoughts On The Audi A6 Lifestyle Edition Launch In India
The Audi A6 lifestyle edition is a limited-run model offering from the German carmaker in India. It offers a more luxurious experience to the A6 sedan. The Audi A6 in India rivals the likes of the BMW 5-series, Mercedes-Benz E-Class and the Jaguar XF.