- 14 hrs ago KTM 390 Adventure Unveiled At India Bike Week 2019: Here Are All The Details
- 1 day ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- News Ditto affidavits by Nagpur, Amravati ACBs clear Ajit Pawar in irrigation scam
- Finance NEFT Transfer From Dec 16 Is 24 Hours A Day, Including Holidays
- Movies Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Streaming Rights Acquired By Netflix?
- Sports La Liga joint leaders Barcelona and Real Madrid back in action
- Technology Redmi K30 5G To Feature 64MP Sony IMX686 Sensor
- Lifestyle Kareena Kapoor Khan's Diet Revealed By Her Nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
British car maker Aston Martin has partnered with United Kingdom based Brough Superior to manufacture a limited edition motorcycle. The first motorcycle built by this partnership is expected to be unveiled at the EICMA 2019 this November.
The new partnership between the luxury auto manufacturers will display an integration between gorgeous design and equally breath-taking engineering. Aston Martin announced that the motorcycle would strictly be a limited edition via a press release.
The EICMA 2019 will mark the first time that the Aston Martin branding and logos will be featured on a motorcycle. The EICMA 2019 is scheduled for 5 November 2019 at Italy, the hub of global design.
The all new, soon-to-be unveiled motorcycle is a vision of Mr Marek Reichman, the Chief Creative Officer at Aston Martin, and Mr Thierry Henriette, the Chief Executive Officer at Brough Superior. Both Mr Reichman and Mr Mr Henriette are motorcycles enthusiasts.
Mr Reichman said, "This is a fascinating and very popular project for myself and my team. The opportunity to collaborate with Brough Superior has given us the chance to bring our own unique views on how beauty and engineering can combine to create a highly emotive piece of vehicle design. We're excited about the end result and can't wait to see the reaction the motorcycle receives when it is revealed next year."
Mr Henriette said, "Aston Martin and Brough Superior are two luxury automotive manufacturers sharing the same passion for exclusive design and performance, the idea of developing a motorcycle in a frame of a close partnership came naturally."
Brough Superior was England based, and produced motorcycles, sidecars, and cars between 1919 and 1940. The motorcycles they built were considered to be the Rolls-Royce of motorcycles. The company produced roughly 3048 motorcycles during the years it was functional.
The Brough Superior name and make was acquired by a Jersey-registered corporation and have already built a boxed designed SS100. The motorcycle that features an 88-degree 990cc engine was unveiled at the EICMA 2013, with mass production starting in 2016.
Brough Superior's motorcycle features a Fior-based front fork with Ohlins shock absorbers, an Ohlins mono-shock at the rear, a titanium-carbon fiber-aluminum frame, and brakes by Beringer, with four rotors, sourced from the aviation industry.
Thoughts About Aston Martin Partnering With Brough Superior To Manufacture Motorcycles
Well well well, this is interesting. We think James Bond is behind this move. He keeps busting all the cars that Aston Martin gives him, and they've probably decided to give him motorcycles going forward. This is big news. We cannot wait to check the motorcycle out, and hope we get a chance to see it at the Delhi Auto Expo 2020.